Short Track Reg is Open

hotsauce

i'll lend you a bike. ain't that easy to get out of this stuff once you show interest.
Thanks for the offer. I hope to take you up on it at some point. Unless someone wants to study for a professional exam for me and move a family wedding, I'll be watching on YouTube (you guys livestream, right?).

@MadisonDan @1sh0t1b33r, I like that Cannondale... eventually.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Thanks for the offer. I hope to take you up on it at some point. Unless someone wants to study for a professional exam for me and move a family wedding, I'll be watching on YouTube (you guys livestream, right?).

@MadisonDan @1sh0t1b33r, I like that Cannondale... eventually.

That is a maybe on the live stream. Service is spotty at best, and our up-link truck is on the fritz. TBD.

can't help with the other stuff - well, i could, but why room a perfectly good wedding.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I suggest that the parents of the kids who race have to do a drag race on monument road using their kids bike.

This will lead to parents buying better bikes for their kids so they too can enjoy mtbing instead of throwing them on a 40 lb pile of heavy.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I suggest that the parents of the kids who race have to do a drag race on monument road using their kids bike.

This will lead to parents buying better bikes for their kids so they too can enjoy mtbing instead of throwing them on a 40 lb pile of heavy.

I would do this, my kid actually rides a good bike!!

ilnadi

fighting a sinus infection and some sort of hamstring strain. Not looking for money back but if beginner fills up someone can have my spot.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So... Ummmm...

Only three ladies (including myself) signed up so far?!?

:/

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We out do our own intentions...
Short track will deliver a better experience then the last one, guaranteed!

Top Bottom