Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
IMG_20170109_125601_652.jpg
20170109_115917.jpg
20170109_103727.jpg
IMG_20170110_093441_279.jpg
IMG_20170110_111413_736.jpg

ktmrider

Read Aaron's report, damn, crazy stuff. Got a little choked up when his family and 6 year old was waiting for him at the finish line. Certainly pushing the boundaries of human survival on a bike/in general.
Someone should buy that dude a super man outfit . So amazing what a human body can go through .

Steve Vai

20170110_140332.jpg

All packed up and ready to hit the road. Will be sans fat bike for a week...BOO. This time I was actually smart and packed my riding gear in my Carry-On so I'll have it!! I couldn't ride the week before the race because I mailed all my gear out in the bike box.

20170108_192829.jpg

Tonight I'm gonna splurge and actually go out to dinner!! I've been cooking soup in the hotel room with my camp stove because I'm a baller on a budget bitch!!

Tony G

Wow that's some event.Not sure how the one guy managed the elements so well.
- 40 is a number I can't even comprehend really..
Safe home...But that should be a piece of cake..
In fact The rest of life should be a piece of cake after this..

Steve Vai

The only thing left is to take a picture of a Bison. One walked across the road in front of me but he dipped into the woods before I got a picture.

Wobbegong

I just had a side salad and kids spaghetti for dinner. It's all I could find. I mean besides whatever the fuck they're trying to pass off as pizza out here.

My wife is a vegetarian and has a hell of a time in Texas... Lots of baked potatoes and salads. Menus are usually devoid of any veggie opportunities.

The pizza in Texas is also a felony. Everything is cooked on those metal plates. I'm embarrassed for them. The TexMex is top shelf though..

Glad you made it home alive, Jim.

Top Bottom