Awesome Site

Frank

Sasquatch
howdy......you wouldn't by any chance ride a hardtail, drive a yellow landcruiser, and frequent Allaire would ya? If so howdy again.

Last edited:

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Welcome aboard...glad you found this however odd but good part of the series of tubes..

LandCruiser

howdy......you wouldn't by any chance ride a hardtail, drive a yellow landcruiser, and frequent Allaire would ya? If so howdy again.

Close, I ride Allaire 4 - 5 days a week, ride a hardtail and drive a Green Landcruiser with Hitch racks. Great work with all you do on the trails!!

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Close, I ride Allaire 4 - 5 days a week, ride a hardtail and drive a Green Landcruiser with Hitch racks. Great work with all you do on the trails!!
Green that would have been my guess what do i win :)
btw we do a ride at allaire on tuesdays if you are around we meet in the lot around 5:30

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Thanks Mr Chainsaw...Great Avatar, however I love boxes of Vodka.

a friend of mine reminded me of a time years ago at his sisters college when i blacked out on it at 9.00am...it was a weird day and they had the bag out of the box and we were all drinking off it...i remember not being able to walk the wine went down to the legs...now i like bottles of burbon and beers

Top Bottom