Sun, 6/8, 9AM, Mahlon @20mi + Bar-B-Q

anrothar

entirely thrilled
Sun, 6/8, 9:30AM, Mahlon @20mi + Bar-B-Q

:getsome: Anrothars Last Stand. :getsome:

time changed to 9:30AM

this will be my last 'official' group ride as a resident of the state of New Jersey. on sunday, june 8th, at 9:30am, we will meet in the picnic area parking lot at Mahlon Dickerson. we will ride for around 3 hours, covering between 17-20 miles. multiple bail out options. all the fun trails in the park + some of the fun in the wmas.

and/or

pot-luck bar-b-que after at my sister's house(no, not that one steve) in hopatcong, about 15-20 minutes drive from mahlon, but doesn't officially start till around 2. i'll be going home to shower and getting a lift over with one of my sisters(yes, that one, steve). there are showers at mahlon, for i think 50 cents or so, if anyone needs them. if anyone needs anything else to occupy their time for two hours or so let me know.

all welcome to both or either.

be there or you hate me and i'll cry. :mad2:

Last edited:

Shaggz

A strong 7
bar-b-que after at my sister's house(no, not that one steve) in hopatcong, about 15-20 minutes drive from mahlon.
DAMMIT :mad2: I'm not coming.

I am on daddy duty that day, and can't make the ride. Is it OK to bring the kids to the BBQ? They don't eat much, are pretty cute and Colin would probably like a chance to say good bye.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
steve, kids are difinitely welcome at the bar-b-que. my nephew will be there. he's 6. or 7. or something. but anyway, yeah, he wont be the only kid there. i'll email you the details later today.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
You beat me to it. I was going to recommend a farewell ride in your honor. Unfortunately, I can not make the 6/8 ride because that is our big trail building day at Ringwood. Maybe the bar-b-q though.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
damnit sean, i'm going to be orlando with mickey mouse.

it was great riding with you.

enjoy the AK.

NJ's bigfoot community will miss you. :(

anrothar

entirely thrilled
this is just the big official one, jake. i'm sure we could put something else together sometime during the next 2.5 weeks.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Sean, when are you leaving?????? I have to give you some MACHACA!!
Don't think I forgot....I have a good supply. You gotta take some to Alaska.

I doubt I can make it with the new baby and my home improvement duties. :(

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i booked a flight for the 15th, but will probably switch it to the 16th if i can. i'm drooling for machaca right now....

xc62701

Dood! I won't be able to make it either, I'll be out of town that weekend but I've got to catch up with ya before ya go. We should setup a weekday farewell ride as well...

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
We have a BBQ of our own going that afternoon. I may be able to make the ride. Otherwise, an afternoon outing looks to be brewing anyway.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Cool, a weekday thing might work for me too.

I just have a feeling, after 6 hrs of TM next Sunday, and unloading tools when I get home will lead to ....:sleep:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
well, it was either then, or the next sunday, which we all know is a raceday. saturday wasn't an option for the organizers.

the 11th is my last day of work, so the 12th and 13th will be the only available during the day weekdays i'll have. otherwise it would have to be an after work dealy.

SpartaBard

crap I am out, i have some work crap that is getting in the way. we will have to do something some other time before you leave... or we can just visit you in Anchorage :D

Top Bottom