Lewis Morris

CrossAddict

Does anyone know which way the course is going to run this year yet?

In other news I cracked my rig frame this weekend over at MD in Jefferson. "Gary Fisher" is going to try and get another frame out by Friday.:(:(:(

-rf

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.

In other news I cracked my rig frame this weekend over at MD in Jefferson. "Gary Fisher" is going to try and get another frame out by Friday.:(:(:(

-rf

<----It goes that way out of the parking lot. Where'd you crack your Rig? That's a really strong frame, I'm surprised it broke, but if I had to guess I'd say chainstay? Fisher has those frames in stock, but they ship warranty through WI, which is 3 days...If it goes out today you'll be fine...

-Jim.

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yikes!!!

I have the previous years Rig, maybe a frame size smaller (its a large). You are welcome to run that. If you want to you can pick it up any time this week.

CrossAddict

<----It goes that way out of the parking lot. Where'd you crack your Rig? That's a really strong frame, I'm surprised it broke, but if I had to guess I'd say chainstay? Fisher has those frames in stock, but they ship warranty through WI, which is 3 days...If it goes out today you'll be fine...

-Jim.

Jim,

You are correct! Again. It was on the weld of the driveside chainstay.

The warranty should be going out today. I'll know later.

Peace

-rf

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Someone on the team went into Marty's last weekend and they said it was the same course as last year. So Jim is right, <---- out of the lot (either lot really).

CrossAddict

Kristiansen Back up frame !

:)
Yikes!!!

I have the previous years Rig, maybe a frame size smaller (its a large). You are welcome to run that. If you want to you can pick it up any time this week.

Erik Kristiansen who races for black bear is racing his geared bike this weekend. He is a tall young lad who rides a 21" Rig. HE generously offered to lend me his ride for the weekend. If that does not work out I'd like to borrow yours. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for all the help. Mountain Biking Rocks!

-rf

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd

-rf

Ouch! Where/how did you manage to do that? Lately, all I've had is a knack for cracking my body at Mahlon :)

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
:)

Erik Kristiansen who races for black bear is racing his geared bike this weekend. He is a tall young lad who rides a 21" Rig. HE generously offered to lend me his ride for the weekend. If that does not work out I'd like to borrow yours. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for all the help. Mountain Biking Rocks!

-rf

Cool:cool:

Walker Jackson has my number if you need it.

xc62701

-rf

I'll have to keep my eyes open for that. I've got the same rig. Actually it's being geard up as a last resort for my race this weekend. The de-evolution of the SS....

EABODS

Eabods Cs S A D

Just got the good news.:D My new Rig frame is on its way. Yesss!

Cross-Addict

You cracked your frame trying to stay in front of me. Next time you should just capitulate and let me pass you in the technical sections. You cannot win forever.

-EABODS:getsome:

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Cross-Addict

You cracked your frame trying to stay in front of me. Next time you should just capitulate and let me pass you in the technical sections. You cannot win forever.

-EABODS:getsome:

You guys should just make out in the woods:D

-Jim.

Nimrod

Directions / Address

Does anybody have them (for the directionally challenged) for Lewis / Morris so I can punch them into my GPS, please

CrossAddict

Confirmed Riders ???

Does any one know why Bikereg does not have confirmed riders for the Lewis Morris Race listed?
:hmmm:
-rf

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
CrossAddict aka RF - unless Lance suits up in your class you're going to win and even if he does you might still win.

And Will - you've already ceded this is a 60 point race for you.

Anyway, it seems like 50% of the class doesn't pre-reg anyway so you never have a real idea how big your class is until you line up.

Top Bottom