Hi

A

*alyssa*

My name is Alyssa and I just started mtn biking about a year ago. My boyfriend got me into it. I started racing this year and it's been fun so far. I live in Pa but my boyfriend lives in Jersey so I end up riding there alot. I don't have a favorite place to ride, I like having all the different places to choose from. After riding Jungle Habitat last weekend and seeing 5 bears I prefer places without bears or places that the bears that stay away from the trails! :eek:

CrossAddict

Threat Down !!! (Bears)

Bears North Jersey is full of bears. Waway, JH, High Point, Kittatinny, and even Ringwood. Just put a bell on your bike that way they know a snack is around the corner. <-- JK

Honestly the more noise the better. Black bears (not the club, but the animal) tend to shy away from humans and loud noise. Some bears are pests and a can of spray or air horn is not a bad idea.;)

Peace, Enjoy the woods.:)

-rf

Glancing Aft

Ug, this site used to be cool. Now I have to watch what I say..... ;) I guess, Welcome :D

and I'm still convinced there are no bears in the Tourne, so you're safe to ride there!

As for my jersey tightness, now I have to claim to be champion of something, or else there isn't much of a point in me being on the team!

NJ Jess

Hi there

And welcome,...finally. Great meeting you at the All Girls Day rides and doing well in the Campmor H2H series as well, I might add. Don't mind the Bears on this site. We you meet them on a ride the all recant what they've said on the boards,...their bark is more funny than anything.

Top Bottom