Pake C'Mute Steel CX/Gravel/Touring Bike - (like a Surly CrossCheck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Selling my townie bike. It's nice riding, versatile and looks good but I never have occasion to ride it. Bike is very similar to a Surly Crosscheck or Soma Double Cross.

Race cross on it. Go get groceries on it. Commute on it. Do loaded touring. Pound out some epic gravel rides bro. OR, do all of the above. Actually Scratch that....this bike is for hunting Pokémon. Period.

The Deets:
  • Pake C'Mute frame/fork- Butted Tange 4130 CrMo tubes Size 52cm, fits more like a 55 cm (55.5 ETT). rear mount points for fenders + rack. Fork has low rider pannier mounts and fender mounts.
  • Minty Blue color!!!
  • Set up singlespeed with townie bars, cork grips, Soma sparrow handlebars!
  • SKS chromoplastic silver fenders. Clearance for 35c tires WITH fenders
  • Shiny silver bits all around. Bling! Older Ultegra cranks, Tektro brakes, VeloOrange headset, Civia Stem
  • Rear pannier rack included!
  • Wheels are round AND spin!
  • It has a shiny bell too. DING DING!
You get all of it for only $SOLD! I'll even throw in some drop bars in case you want to set it up as a SSCX rig.

This is what the frameset looks like (stock photo). You get a WHOLE BIKE though!
cmute.jpg

I'll post pics of the actual rig tonight.

Last edited:

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Market it as a Pakémon, people will be all over it.

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good idea. Updated the listing to reflect proper usage of the bike.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Plus if I buy it I guarantee this will happen:
image.jpeg

That's right, an eight year old holding a foofy dog while hunting for Pokemon in a bike trailer.

Last edited:

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I should mention that I have all the parts to set this up as an internally geared 3-speed. I had planned to do that but then I got distrac.....oooooh, look! a butterfly!

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I should mention that I have all the parts to set this up as an internally geared 3-speed. I had planned to do that but then I got distrac.....oooooh, look! a butterfly!

Kewl. Gears without dangly bits. Approved.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Very cool. Jmanic says its too good for my collection of riff raff. I told him that was unfair then looked at the ghettospeed. Maybe it's a fair point. :rolleyes:

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Damn sexy, I would've rock that at the park in my commuter days. Still I would like it just for garage appeal. But it's just a wincy too small. GLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom