How Many Pokemon You get Today Bro

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Well? This shit blew up quick. 7.5 billion in Nintendo virtual dollars in two market days. I already saw 4 groups of idiots at Mercer County Park at lunch doing what had to be looking for pokemons.

So what level you at?

movie14_wallpaper3_1920.jpg

ekuhn

Yesterday in colonial park there were drones of Pokemon people. They all had battery packs stretched to their phones. There were even more today all staring at their phones and not where they were going (more than normal). At least people are getting outside?

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It was almost impossible to walk on the sidewalks in Morristown this weekend. There was some Comiccon so on Saturday there were a million socially awkward overweight people walking around like they were drunk playing.

Sunday it turned more into the vape crowd.

Today is was less people and mostly 20somethings. Less dorky looking.

I think it's funny and glad they are out but holy shit someone is going to get killed.

I give it 3 weeks until everyone goes back inside.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
saw some people at CR today. I'm going to use my handlebar mount for the phone and find the buggers

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, my 21 year old son was running around chasing pokeman. Still better then sitting in room all day playing video.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Sounds like fun but seems to me it's just a matter of time b4 the lawsuits start rolling in from accidents.

qclabrat

my teen daughters are all over it, geo tracking goes prime time
at least fat lazy people are getting some form of exercise
I just realized I saw a young girl biking all over my neighborhood staring at her phone, that's the f#*k'n reason...

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My wife made me drive to/from the climbing gym last night so she could hunt Pokemon on route 24. I think the concept of the game is actually pretty cool, although it's only a matter of time before people start getting seriously hurt.

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
I saw that people were using it to rob idiots, and I immediately thought, "Career change!" but then they got caught and I had to unsend my resignation email.

Never having had kids or even being around kids for more than a moment or two, I had no idea what this was all about, and then I read that a lot of people who were doing it were adults. When I read that, I sat back and thought, "Long after the robots take over, the remaining human rebels are going to look back on this as the moment the robots realized they were smarter than us ..."

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So yesterday I read about this and I thought...ok, this is pretty neat. I mean, there are seriously way worse things to do with your life than this.

Consider:

1. People routinely drink 12 beers a night and beat their family as a hobby
2. Others routinely post to Facebook about politics ad infinitum
3. Some watch 12 hours of Everybody Loves Raymond reruns a day

I mean it's a real life board game. Consider this. If Willy Wonka ruled the world, this shit would be mandatory. And how cool is Willy Wonka?

I mean, I often go back to this. We race bikes in Underoos. We have no GD room to criticize.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
So yesterday I read about this and I thought...ok, this is pretty neat. I mean, there are seriously way worse things to do with your life than this.

Consider:

1. People routinely drink 12 beers a night and beat their family as a hobby
2. Others routinely post to Facebook about politics ad infinitum
3. Some watch 12 hours of Everybody Loves Raymond reruns a day

I mean it's a real life board game. Consider this. If Willy Wonka ruled the world, this shit would be mandatory. And how cool creepy as all get-out is Willy Wonka?

I mean, I often go back to this. We race bikes in Underoos. We have no GD room to criticize.

I fixed Willy comment for you.

Top Bottom