PA Woods - Save the Woods DVD

don

I just ordered this vid and word from a few critics says it's the treat with a lot of trails in it. I know it's BMX, but they tend to build and ride trails the best. So paypal these guys the $10 and help a good cause.

www.pawoods.com - link is at the top of the page...

Last edited:

don

xifeo wont fasve shit.

???

I got the DVD in the mail today and just got a first watch. Damn. If you like trails this vid is a must see. The sets these guys build and ride are HUGE. And it's worth buying just to see the jump into 360 berm into jump into 270 berm into jump - I think it was built @ Catty.

B. Foster's part starts off the DVD and does not disappoint. That dude rides much better now than when he won X-Games dirt. Definitely the definition of trail style.

Some clips of Dunny, an old dude I raced w/ BITD - Drew Jenkins from Maine, plenty of local and pro trail rippers - Rueben, Fuzzy Hall, Stauffer, Brad Gethard, Garrett Byrnes are what I can think of right now.

Very much worth the $10.

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
is this pa trails in general? I hear minersville is where everyone rides these days. Is there still a scene out in pburg? Push and posh?

I remember when ECD was the big thing.

don

i found a youtube vid of some crazy ass trails called "PA woods"

is this the same spot as in the film?

Yup - that was their last release. They only had a certain number so I don't feel to bad that it's on YouTube. I think most of the footage is at Catty Trails.

don

is this pa trails in general? I hear minersville is where everyone rides these days. Is there still a scene out in pburg? Push and posh?

I remember when ECD was the big thing.

I don't know too much about the PA scene - just bits and pieces from what I read and some of my riding bros that make it out there. I thought Minersville was plowed a year ago. I think Catty is the main spot and (I think) they are getting it so it's mostly legal. Not sure the specific tho.

ECD was big for sure. And BASE was another one.

Top Bottom