shes back

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
poison-ivy.jpg

i got a little taste of her on the legs so be careful if you step off the trail to use the boys room...

This seems as good a thread as any to let run out of control...

funnykid-1.jpg

please dont put pics of BONERS on the watch out for poison ivy thread cause poison ivy sucks...oh and norm i bet that kid didnt need a pill to get a hard on either...can you stop being a dick.?.why let it run out of control...oh thats right this is all bout the slam hog/pig comment...or am i just flattering myself.?.

poison ivy? is that what this thread is all about? i thought it was a pic thread about scary looking chicks and other random content. i guess i'm behind the times with respect to pop culture.

please dont put pics of BONERS on the watch out for poison ivy thread cause poison ivy sucks...oh and norm i bet that kid didnt need a pill to get a hard on either...can you stop being a dick.?.why let it run out of control...oh thats right this is all bout the slam hog/pig comment...or am i just flattering myself.?.

Take it easy, Francis. We're just screwing around. Your first post was hardly serious content. I'll ignore you going forward if you prefer.

i kinda thought i was flattering myself...no worries F#@% it...but poison ivy sucks...and ur right it really wasnt an important post just sayin watch out 4 it i guess

i kinda thought i was flattering myself...no worries F#@% it...but poison ivy sucks...and ur right it really wasnt an important post just sayin watch out 4 it i guess

It's all good. The slam hog comment was a bit much but your other 200 posts have been fine. I'm not ragging you on that at all. Keep on keeping on.

Back
Top Bottom