Beginner Group Rides restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank

Sasquatch
Starting Tuesday April 29th we will re-start our weekly beginner group rides. We had great success with this last year and look forward to holding these rides again this year. We meet every tuesday at the Allaire lot at 5:45 for a 6pm departure. This is a fun ride at a beginner pace and attended by seasoned riders who can help you along the way. So come and join us for some fun in the woods.

Last edited:
D

Donna M

Hi Frank. I plan to paricipate in your first ride on April 29th. I am a beginner (just participated in the Washington Valley clinic) and am looking forward to riding more this year!

PatrickBrown

now that things have started to settle down at home after Mrs Patbrown having the baby, I need to start hitting up some of these.... maybe the 29th can work for me.

Pat

Shaggz

A strong 7
frank, your rides are in our calendar, as well. good luck on another successful season of rides.

Shaggz

A strong 7
frank, not sure where the confusion is. you mention tuesday, but someone posted on MTBR that the rides start on the 29th and then are on wednesdays. you may want to clarify this in the appropriate location.

Last edited:

Frank

Sasquatch
frank, not sure where the confusion is. you mention tuesday, but someone posted on MTBR that the rides start on the 29th and then are on wednesdays. you may want to clarify this in the appropriate location.

no confusion on this site.....tuesdays :)

The EMS store in Eatontown is holding group rides on some wednesdays, maybe that is where the confusion came from.

Last edited:
P

pdm362

Weather and Trail Conditions

Is the ride still on for tomorrow? I bring my bike to work and leave work and head straight over so I am just checking up. Thanks for the info

Paul

D

Donna M

I'll definitely be there tomorrow. Heading down from work (in Parsippany) so I don't know how bad traffic will be but aim to arrive no later than 5:45pm.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
damn i really wish i could attend these. im a bit of a beginner myself and id love some pointers seeing as i dont ride with anyone. unfortunately i get out of work at 7 and im all the way up in redbank.

BiknBen

I'll definitely be there tomorrow. Heading down from work (in Parsippany) so I don't know how bad traffic will be but aim to arrive no later than 5:45pm.

Uh...I guess you are leaving at noon then? that drive is going to be rough.

P

pdm362

Hope you guys have fun. It was raining by my house this morning and figured that the weather would not cooperate for a ride so I didn't bring my bike. Hopefully I'll see you guys next week.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions