Waywayanda Race

Shaggz

A strong 7
I pre-registered, but there was no option to purchase a one day license. Does this get done at the race?

P

pdm362

Pre Ride

I was wondering if anyone is going to pre ride the race course? I am available on Friday after 5:30 PM and Saturday/Sunday morning (start time at 6am or 7am). If anyone knows the race course I would really appreciate the guidance. Please keep in mind that I am racing in the Beginner Class and I have never ridden in Waywayanda before.

Paul

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
A few of us are riding this Sunday at 7am. 2 loops, race pace (Sport/Fast Beginner class) and then (assuming time allows) another loop more casually to make sure we're good on all our lines. And have fun. If you want in on that last lap only, I'm sure someone will be done around 845, waiting for me and others to get there 10-15 minutes later, near the boat house.

I'm riding somewhere Saturday but not sure where yet. Not Wayway, I need a break. Maybe Ringwood or Sprain.

N

namdlog

one more

got room for one more? coming from LI, 7am is early but I would like to ride the course.

Panhead

A few of us are riding this Sunday at 7am. 2 loops, race pace (Sport/Fast Beginner class) and then (assuming time allows) another loop more casually to make sure we're good on all our lines. And have fun. If you want in on that last lap only, I'm sure someone will be done around 845, waiting for me and others to get there 10-15 minutes later, near the boat house.

Meeting at the boathouse at 7 leaving the furnace at 7:15. After the 3rd lap maybe going in reverse to pickle doing the rattlesnake climb and heading back gives ya almost 30 miles of roots and rocks.:drooling:

Paul & namdlog- if you want in be at the furnace around 8:30.

N

namdlog

saturday

I have my sisters b-day on sunday.
Norm if you know the course I can meet you saturday morning. Anyone else riding saturday?
Does anyone know if the course is marked? I have never ridden wayway before.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I do not know the course, I was hoping someone who did would show up :)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Blah. Not interested in pre-riding in the slop.

Thanks for the heads up.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Everyone and their mom was at wayway today. We were the first to hit the trails, but by god that lot was getting full by 1030. Course looks good and it was cool seeing so many go out on the girl's ride.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yesterday was a barren wasteland. Brett and I saw 1 other rider from 8-10.

xc62701

Everyone and their mom was at wayway today. We were the first to hit the trails, but by god that lot was getting full by 1030. Course looks good and it was cool seeing so many go out on the girl's ride.

I was riding in Mt. Arlington today and my mom was at home...therefore disproving your point...:D

P

Promtber

In BikeReg there is a sport age class of 30-34 & 35-39, is that a mistake or something new?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I heard they were splitting the sport 30-39 this year. So I think that's accurate.

Top Bottom