Anyone riding 4/18?

crash_in_nj

I'm playing hooky tomorrow and want to get a ride in around 1 to 3. I was thinking of hitting CR, Sourlands or Round Valley, but am open to suggestions. I'm looking at doing a slow/social pace.

I'm playing hooky tomorrow and want to get a ride in around 1 to 3. I was thinking of hitting CR, Sourlands or Round Valley, but am open to suggestions. I'm looking at doing a slow/social pace.

I too am/is :p skipping out from work tomorrow bout 11am to go riding at WV/CR. I plan on getting there eh, 12:30 ish, it will be my first MTB ride since getting the dreadful death flu, I'll be riding maybe 1.5 hrs. Tommy hasta work ha ha!

Christina ... :)

ps. Saw the coolest bumper sticker today ... " I'm on my way to work, someone kill me" :rofl:

tell Dirty Bert to hike up his Dirty Skirt and wait till 2ish and ill be there no doubt im in for the same pace with a bit of hammer but not much and not fast...ill check back while at BS job

I have to pick the boy up from school, so I can't go that late. Maybe next time. I meant start at one and be done by three, I guess I could've been a bit more clear:) If you happen to see me, say hi. I drive a red Forester and ride an orange-ish Giant Yukon.

tell Dirty Bert to hike up his Dirty Skirt and wait till 2ish and ill be there no doubt im in for the same pace with a bit of hammer but not much and not fast...ill check back while at BS job

i can't go anywhere, i can barely get to this forum during the work day. they suck here! i'll be out riding at lunch time and after work. gotta go!

Back
Top Bottom