mtb clinics

T

tyng

I am completely new to MTB, so looking or any sort of free clinics. I was real excited about doing the clinic at Chimney Rock, but apparently the clinic is already full.

Are there any other free clinics? I did some searches, and it seems like JAR holds clinics, but they are all at least 2 hours from me. Any clinics near Westfield?

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was real excited about doing the clinic at Chimney Rock, but apparently the clinic is already full.

PM me your info & I'll get you a spot. I know someone who's running it. :D

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
I am completely new to MTB, so looking or any sort of free clinics. I was real excited about doing the clinic at Chimney Rock, but apparently the clinic is already full.

Are there any other free clinics? I did some searches, and it seems like JAR holds clinics, but they are all at least 2 hours from me. Any clinics near Westfield?

Later in the season (September 13th), there will be skills clinics at the First Annual JORBA Bike Festival. Mark your calendar! :)

T

tyng

Thanks everyone. I will definitely keep an eye out for JORB's beginner rides. Will there be more information posted on this forum or on the JORBA site?

Top Bottom