CR TM Sunday March 30th 10am

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Please join us Sunday March 30th @ 10am for trail maintenance at Washington Valley Park (aka Chimney Rock). The plan is to clear the trails of any debris & repair any real wet/muddy areas. Meeting at Newmans Lane. Tools will be supplied. Hope to see you there.

Flyer here:

http://www.somersetcountyparks.org/brochFlyers/volunteerParkPatrol.pdf

For trail maintenance cancellations due to weather please call 908-285-3800.

Hey who's going to this? I'm going to try and make this but I was sure this was supposed to be Saturday.

Hey who's going to this? I'm going to try and make this but I was sure this was supposed to be Saturday.

I know norm spoke on my behalf and counted me in, but I dont think I can make this one.

Kirt, do you need a doctors note?

I am. :D For some reason I thought this was Saturday too. Glad it's not as I'm not around & that might be an issue.

I know norm spoke on my behalf and counted me in, but I dont think I can make this one.

Kirt, do you need a doctors note?

Walt, we need moral support. I also have a 1 handed tools just for you. & yes I need a Dr's. note.

if all things baby stay at the status-quo for me, i'll be joining in.

Hope you can make it. If not there's another in 2 weeks.

My wife and I are planning on showing up. I've done TM before but not at CR/WVP but we had our bikes and we rode in. Is it the same arrangement here?

My wife and I are planning on showing up. I've done TM before but not at CR/WVP but we had our bikes and we rode in. Is it the same arrangement here?

Tony,

We will be walking, no bike needed for the TM. We may do a ride after the tm. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Kirt

Tony,

We will be walking, no bike needed for the TM. We may do a ride after the tm. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Kirt
Tomorrow seems like it will be a nice day so we just might bring our bikes anyway and maybe do a little riding after the TM. The wife has a bad experience at CR the one and only time we were there because the trails were wet and slippery so with the nice weather I want to show here the CR is not as bad as it seems. See you there.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions