Send all your thoughts & prayers to Schilling

Sending positive vibes to you Chris! I've never had a chance to meet you but from reading all the posts you've been inspirational and a friend to many. I'll be thinking of you when I'm out on the trails on my SS! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Thinking of you with every pedal stroke, Chris
image.jpg

Wishing you a speedy recovery and directing all good thoughts and vibes your way. I met you only a couple times out on the race scene yet you seemed like a really good guy who loved to ride. Keep digging deep like you have on the SS and you will get through this.

I am so, so sorry to read this. Chris was next to us at Cathedral Pines last year, so we had a chance to chat it up. What a great guy. This is just awful.

Chris and I are sending lots of healing vibes your way and we will keep you in our thoughts. We are wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

I am shocked to see this! I have been away from my computer and internet since sunday morning, just got home couple hours ago.

I am praying for you and Hubby is texting our church prayer group to pray for you as well! Speedy healing, and believing we will see you on a bike again soon! If there is anything else we can do to help, please dont hesitate to reach out.

Hey everyone just wanted to say to keep the good vibes coming. Chris' sisters are reading every one of these posts to him. They especially like to hear the stories that you've experienced with him. So if you have something you remember about him post it up so they can read it and share it with him and with each other.

Keep fighting & keep posting.

Hey everyone just wanted to say to keep the good vibes coming. Chris' sisters are reading every one of these posts to him. They especially like to hear the stories that you've experienced with him. So if you have something you remember about him post it up so they can read it and share it with him and with each other.

Keep fighting & keep posting.
This is from one of Chris's sisters. I met most of his siblings in the past days and I am overwhelmed by the amount of love and support he is receiving 24-7 from them. Such a kind, loving and amazing family. He has a lot to fight for is fighting the fight of his life and needs our support and prayers. I kinda like them more then I like Chris, he get's moody sometimes..

Christel Schilling Mastropierro
12 mins ·
I told my brother I loved him more times today than I can count. Christopher Schilling, I love you so much and just want you back. I beg you over and over to talk yourself out of this maze you are in. We are waiting for you. I want to see the fire in you light up. I want the hospital to see how fierce you are! I want to see you fight! I want to hear something positive tomorrow.
To everyone: We are honored to read all the messages that are posted. Please tell stories and post pics. It is not a bother to any of us to answer texts and messages. It is helping us too. Chris is lucky to have so many people love and care about him and the support to us is very appreciated. There have been no changes. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

Chris is just a genuinely nice person. He is always positive with beginners (and not-so-beginners) and can ride as fast or as slow as he needs to. Chris and I worked a few trail maintenances together and he works as hard as he rides. Chris said I could make it over that root and I did. See you soon!

This is really sad to hear. I was even thinking about him over the weekend - I'm always amazed at how kind and friendly you are Chris. No one deserves this and I know you are on the path to a strong recovery.

I still remember him pulling up in his little red hatchback at the group ride at 6MR last month and was thinking about that this past weekend. Always has a great attitude.

I only met chris at the Taconic and mt creek h2h races but only saw positive from his peraona. I know he is close to a lot of you here, some of my friends like Jaime and Mitch are definitely missing his presence. I have only been biking lately but was planning on doing the sandy hook half marathon in a week and a half. If anyone cares to do it with me I am doing it for Chris. Not sure how it will help but I do plenty of ss riding and will continue to. If anyone has any schilling swag I can wear I gladly will. I'm not half the runner that i am a biker and that's not even thAt great but this run will all be for @Schilling.

Chris,

As you know I ride singlespeed one day a year...and only because George at Darkhorse makes me. Its not my thing because im a giant wuss who likes making hills easier. I do this for you and only you...Heal up quickly because between you and me, this sucks and I want my gears back. But somewhere inside me I believe that you will become aware that Utah is riding a single speed and it will trigger a "what in gods name?" reaction from you.

#‎singlespeedforschilling‬
sE3Nu2qM9wmFCoIJVIRMuaH2HiULjd4dHov6N8C32ccfdH5zZxaxbP2g-pPk5oa_pnMjEM6ALBiT4G8gU3HCeAl2_-5qFHI_4EfuGXMHVnrbnldNhLKawk7D6GGO8ppq1PcuVTRFO8kBeFYoYfj5tmrgssX5DTV2eKUg8gWhVaE0xpLugMJ-r_0hKDtvqxxentomkQ8BCagRJkRqEk4vTyOvpJeSH1FuRbCXZnDzne2ucEDdJn90KpFTHfUeUefr51RKUP7KzMoblAGT0IWCnIRE02scPzvUEyzUW30xAQ-4sFbWbAS30qnNDFvqJS6G0QMx0UyOIBIu0f5g1pKCGkrL0yVFwA6SJVyaZl_eGJWzXPJZdS5QasQdVO_R6Q1NZQFPSRVhD084ukMC4_JzWDI-KQNwUgE45XAeiySjpYXbVyvLdzlEcafzyycxaCoTbLtY60Wa0J69AVZ2vSVyRFYOSefuAcSVZBVfn2x70r_Vkd6piuiTbnxJsCg5k0AYuuu4J7sHPKtOE3xVCwKkp9ioG-zAl55wlPVHwdUSUqMp=w1396-h785-no

I never met Chris but always felt a positive vibe from his posts and in hindsight I had supported the charity ride he was doing.

I don't have a single speed but I rode my Mtb this evening so I guess it is #knobbiesforschilling for me. Get out there and ride or whatever makes you happy, don't wait for tomorrow.

Get better Chris.

Back
Top Bottom