Chimney Rock Conditions

Not that overgrown at all. I did it yesterday and I whine when shit's overgrown.

So much conflicting information. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE!

a few puddles here and there but otherwise in great shape,
the trails are really getting overgrown, my kids and helped to clean up white about 6 weeks ago and some trails are already almost completely grown over despite efforts of @Kirt and his TM buddies

a few puddles here and there but otherwise in great shape,
the trails are really getting overgrown, my kids and helped to clean up white about 6 weeks ago and some trails are already almost completely grown over despite efforts of @Kirt and his TM buddies
Blame Sandy, she took away so many trees, especially on White. I hate spending so many sessions on trimming but not much of a choice really. Add to that the new sections on Yellow and Orange and it's a lot of clean up. I'm hoping to have some new tools which will help next year. And could you imagine how bad it would be if people didn't do a bunch on their own.

Thanks for any and all trimming work - definitely appreciated!
Rode CR on Saturday morning. As everyone knows, VERY dry conditions, actually got some CR Dust (and not mud) on the bike! Need some rain.

a cell went through branchburg last night around 9pm - not sure if it tracked through CR - about 10 minutes of good, hard rain....enough to knock some dust off - not enough to make mud.

How up to date are the CR maps here on the site? I've only been there once and I want to get back there soon.

generally good if staying in the county sections, (blue, red, orange, yellow)
supplement with Norm's map on the Trail directory section on top
the township (Bridgewater) sections are on Norm's map and are cut off of the county map
there are also various cut trails but are well labeled and bring you back to the main trails

generally good if staying in the county sections, (blue, red, orange, yellow)
supplement with Norm's map on the Trail directory section on top
the township (Bridgewater) sections are on Norm's map and are cut off of the county map
there are also various cut trails but are well labeled and bring you back to the main trails

Thanks man.

does CR get any drier than this?
all the mini falls are gone
one positive is the slappers and hookers are controlling themselves
regardless, could use some rain

How well does this place drain? I'm supposed to take a half day tomorrow and head over there for a mid-day ride. I know that 6-Mile is probably out because of the rain but what about CR?

How well does this place drain? I'm supposed to take a half day tomorrow and head over there for a mid-day ride. I know that 6-Mile is probably out because of the rain but what about CR?

It should be fine.

What time are you going?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions