Roll Call - MCBP 5/2/15

I'm heading up on Sunday the 3rd. So all you Saturday riders... don't fvck up those beautiful sculptured berms with brake bumps, ok? ;)

So...how mobbed was the place? I got used to it be empty last fall. Planning to be there tomorrow. Should I expect to be waiting for a while for my season pass to be processed?

Lift was fast from 9-10:30, but was mobbed 10:30 till 12:30. At one point the line went up to the front door of the lodge and looped around, even then, 10-15 minute wait(that's impressive).

Trails are FAST, lips are awesome, landings smooth, but it is dry and dusty, as in August conditions.

Alpine was almost too much fun today.

If I coild, I would be right back tomorrow.

I am thinking 130 riders today.

I rode from 9-4:30 with two 10 min car breaks.

Good job creek, see you next weekend!

Who says, it's gravity season.

Im almost tempted to sell my road bike. It won't be used now that Creek is open on the weekends!

Creek was fun. Went sat and sun. My body feels it now. Def dusty as heck. Not many trails really fixed except jump line. a new section of breakout. landing of some drops smoothed out. pipeline.

Otherwise everything else is left un touched since last year. (mostly natural) Like tempest and water boy, gingerbread.. all the same as last year. felt like the place never closed.

Trail crew did a great job last year, hopefully they are gonna be out in force again this year...

So dusty out there today. I kind of felt bad for the trail crew who spent so much time sculpting and shaping. It felt like August conditions. Send some rain our way please. But good time had by all today.

Reactions: Jeb
Im almost tempted to sell my road bike. It won't be used now that Creek is open on the weekends!

Creek was fun. Went sat and sun. My body feels it now. Def dusty as heck. Not many trails really fixed except jump line. a new section of breakout. landing of some drops smoothed out. pipeline.

Otherwise everything else is left un touched since last year. (mostly natural) Like tempest and water boy, gingerbread.. all the same as last year. felt like the place never closed.

Waterboy was still fast as all hell from last years work, I love that trail. That side of the hill wasn't bad dust wise.

Can't wait for next weekend, should be there Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom