school

t.wach

In school on the computer. Bored out of my mind. Computer science is boring. Probably going to fail it lol.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
At work on the computer. Bored out of my mind. Computer programming is boring. Probably going to get a promotion.

Long live the Peter Principle!

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
At work on the computer. Bored out of my mind. Computer programming is boring. Probably going to get a promotion.

Long live the Peter Principle!

Amen brother! It is a heck of a lot easier to goof off when being a programmer. You can always claim you needed a minute to step back from the problem and "think outside the box". aka find more bike stuff you never knew you needed. :hysterica

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I have been in a major slump at work and the stupid web blocker blocks most stuff. I will be pissed if they ever block this site....

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Amen brother! It is a heck of a lot easier to goof off when being a programmer. You can always claim you needed a minute to step back from the problem and "think outside the box". aka find more bike stuff you never knew you needed. :hysterica

That's because most software managers these days weren't programmers previously (why be a manager when you can make just as much coin cuttin' code?). They're easy to snow...

Not in my shop though, buddy :getsome:

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
At work on the computer. 19 tenth graders are taking a quiz on Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. I'm having a great time. Most of them will do fine. A few will fail it.

Top Bottom