Niner Design Contest

what ya guys think, i spent like 20 minutes on it, im not sure if i should change the design and make it fancy or keep it simple?

warcricket

Like a Jerk
bikeprev.jpg

yes/no?

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Both are Ok but you need to get IMBA on there in a way that it is more obvious.

warcricket

Like a Jerk
Your design is sick, I'd totally ride it.

Mine went for a bit more refined steeze.

i don't know much about the bike painting processes but i hope didn't make a mistake by using a pattern that would transfer over to the other side of the bike, because they only gave a templet for one side of the bike... oh well, i'd love to see ur design.

Glancing Aft

i don't know much about the bike painting processes but i hope didn't make a mistake by using a pattern that would transfer over to the other side of the bike, because they only gave a templet for one side of the bike... oh well, i'd love to see ur design.

First off, I want to say I made my design without seeing yours, so it's funny that we had some similarities with them. Also any idea what design won, I can't find anything on Niner's website even though the winner was supposed to be announced on Friday.

IMBANiner.jpg

warcricket

Like a Jerk
lol, apparently great minds think alike! but yea i've been checking the website for a while, but i kinda of gave up like 2 days ago

Top Bottom