Testing bikes?

t.wach

If im looking to test ride a bike can i go to a shop and try one? Also will they let me try it out in the trails?

I was looking at the Giant Trance X2. Maybe the Reign. I am mostly going to be riding in Ringwood state park.

I'll have a demo Trance X2 18" at the shop for a demo in a week or two. Let me know what works for you and I'll see if its available. I have one test ride lined up as of now.

Alright. Ill see what day is good and get back too you. Can i test ride the bike in the woods or is just around the parking lot?

You can take it out in the trails and see how it rides in real conditions. I might just ask that you clean a lil bit of the mud off, but that's it. If you wanna call us at the shop, the number is 973 728 8878.

TCB!

You gotta Flux I can take out on the trails (once they dry out)?

You can use my broken Spider as colateral :eek:

Test Rides

If im looking to test ride a bike can i go to a shop and try one? Also will they let me try it out in the trails?

Several 2007 and 2008 Specialized bikes are available for demo. Stumpjumpers, Epics and Enduro-SL, and FSR-XC.

Test Rides

Y'know if your riding Ringwood I would strongly recommend you head to Campmor and talk to some of the guys there. Jeff is fantastic and all the guys there are super nice and more importantly knowledgable. I dont know what their policy is for test riding on trails but they can steer you in a good direction. Shops like Marty's Reliable has a good selection of Specialized if thats your brand. Cycle Shaft I refuse to step foot in any more regardless of what they may have.

My only advice, get hooked up with a really good "micro brew" bike shop that has the bike(s) you want and are knowledgeable. Keep it local and build a relationship with them.

Back
Top Bottom