Road Components

dirty bert

Banned
ok i know we talk about mtn. bikes here but for all you roadies out there what is the component order for the Campy line? (i.e. Shimano is xtr, xt, lx, saint, hone deore).

thanks.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
ok i know we talk about mtn. bikes here but for all you roadies out there what is the component order for the Campy line? (i.e. Shimano is xtr, xt, lx, saint, hone deore).

thanks.

All you need to know is this:

Shimano

SRAM

Campy

In that order.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
All you need to know is this:

Shimano

SRAM

Campy

In that order.

Jdog,

Do you think that SRAM's new "Red" group will displace Dura-ace as "king" of the high end? It seems like there is some "love" among the bike media for the red group, but I can't believe that Shimano would let that go "unanswered".

Not that I'm gonna' be putting Dura-ace or Red or Record on my road bike any day soon (or ever).

Tim

Space Heater

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Jdog,

Do you think that SRAM's new "Red" group will displace Dura-ace as "king" of the high end? It seems like there is some "love" among the bike media for the red group, but I can't believe that Shimano would let that go "unanswered".

Not that I'm gonna' be putting Dura-ace or Red or Record on my road bike any day soon (or ever).

Tim

I just got a Red groupo from my Sram outside rep. I had been riding Campy for the past few years. I only have about 400 miles (250 of it trainer) on the group but as far as I'm concerned Shimano and Campagnolo better watch their backs

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Jdog,

Tim

I think that campy has more to loose than Shimano.

There will be a complete revamp of Dura-Ace within the next year.

It should be electrifying. We will have to wait and see..

RED is well liked by most everyone who tries it.

Top Bottom