Pics from Allaire Feb. 17th....

BiknBen

Word got out during the week that Allaire was the only place left in NJ to ride off-road. MTBNJ was well represented again. Here are all the names (handles) that I could remember: Biknben, ChrisG, JimVreeland, Scalpel6, Jdog, Norm, Chck-E-Chillout, Kirt, Nelson, JimG, etc.

If you see this guy in the woods, prepare for some speed. ChrisG
CIMG3660Small.jpg

Some others that made it out for the festivities
CIMG3649Small2.jpg

CIMG3651Small2.jpg

Yours Truly (having trouble keeping my tongue in my mouth again)
CIMG3656Small.jpg

Last edited:

BiknBen

Lets watch as Jdog falls apart at the seams

CIMG3664Small.jpg

CIMG3657Small.jpg

CIMG3659Small.jpg

JimVreeland wants to know what the wating is all about.
CIMG3662Small.jpg

Is he done Puking yet?
CIMG3652Small2.jpg

BiknBen

Frank (GT2Brew) tends to show up a little later in the day to assess the damage to the trails and the riders. :drooling:

CIMG3665Small2.jpg

Spartacus

ahhhh...............a sausage ride.

Looks like you guys were havin fun.

I did a T-licious sammich ride today. It was a relaxed (read slow) pace ride.......but there was some estrogen in attendance

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good times! You caught me in the act of dropping a duece! Or fixing that damn RD again. Anyone know who the guy in red is, in the first JDog pic?

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Good times! You caught me in the act of dropping a duece! Or fixing that damn RD again. Anyone know who the guy in red is, in the first JDog pic?

The guy in red is Tony Passalqua.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Frank (GT2Brew) tends to show up a little later in the day to assess the damage to the trails and the riders. :drooling:

CIMG3665Small2.jpg

That's Frank, Brian (Trailgorilla) and Jamie (teh interweb is for suckers, no MTBNJ handle).

Great pics, cool to see everyone out in the woods having fun! I want to "fly on a wall" one of those hammer rides soon and see how long before I puke.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Ralph!

ha ha Tony Passalaqua is riding again? or still riding? another blast from my past

Tony has been back on the bike for the last few months after not riding at all for 7-8 years. Tony recently dropped his Trek off his Honda while speeding onto Route one. Needless to say the KIA that ran it over won that fight. We lent him a 29er and the rest is history!

He is a great bike handler and skinny as a twig. He is still smoking cigarettes so make sure to give him hell about that!

And to clarify.. I did NOT puke once. I was working very hard. These guys are very fit and SKINNY!

I will never fit in this crowd of twig shaped men but I will try my best to keep them in sight.

I was thinking that if I gave each of these guys 50lbs of weight to strap to their backs it might be a fair fight.. (they are all 50+ lbs lighter than me!)

It is time to bust out the road bike and ditch my winter weight.

Now the real question: Where is Pat Brown??

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was thinking that if I gave each of these guys 50lbs of weight to strap to their backs it might be a fair fight.. (they are all 50+ lbs lighter than me!)

Word, I feel your pain man. Although to be fair that makes Chuck's speed on the bike that much more impressive to me. The guy weighs more than I do and he's an animal out there.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I'm not particulary light either, I'm not as heavy as Chuck, but a lot heavier than the rest of those guys!!

-Jim.

Damn, I thought I was losing weight....:( I'm a FAT guy:getsome: At least my boyfriend likes my LOVE handles....O well, I guess surf Taco is not a diet food....G-Damn...Back to bean sprouts and wheat grass....See you all next week...Time to step up the pace and make you skinny folks pay for my FAT guy status...Peace out....:drooling:

PatrickBrown

Damn, I thought I was losing weight....:( I'm a FAT guy:getsome: At least my boyfriend likes my LOVE handles....O well, I guess surf Taco is not a diet food....G-Damn...Back to bean sprouts and wheat grass....See you all next week...Time to step up the pace and make you skinny folks pay for my FAT guy status...Peace out....:drooling:

you tell em Chuck...... being skinny is so last year lol

make em pay

PatrickBrown

pssh chuck has nothing to worry about, when I finally get out there I'll show everyone what a real fat boy is, I'm gonna need duct tape and 2 jerseys, 1 in front, 1 in back :)

Pat

Top Bottom