Our Newest Member!!!!

Shaggz

A strong 7
Welcome to Sparta Logan Jacob!

Congrats to Sparta Brad & Sparta Robyn on the birth of their baby boy :D. Mom & baby are doing well, so Brad & I will be doing a Tour De Force of Allamuchy, Mahlon and KVSP this weekend :rofl:

dualfisted

mini-groms, haha.

Congrats, don't allow the kid to get jaded like the rest of us...... Maybe keep the grom in a bubble with lithium air floating around, don't let the kid out until it's like 20 or something, haha. JK...... Congrats YO!!!!!!!

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
congrats... yes I agree take plenty of pictures not for the memories but for the blackmail advantage... :)

SpartaBard

Thanks all!

Thanks everyone. I am trying to attach a pic of baby Logan, but I am having trouble for some reason. I will try to get one up soon.

He will probably be in skates way before he can get on a bike. As for a 29er, well, I can't even fit on one so its probably not in the cards for Sparta Logan.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I must have missed this when it first hit the board, so : CONGRATULATIONS!

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Thanks everyone. I am trying to attach a pic of baby Logan, but I am having trouble for some reason. I will try to get one up soon.

He will probably be in skates way before he can get on a bike. As for a 29er, well, I can't even fit on one so its probably not in the cards for Sparta Logan.

650b will have to do.

Congrats!

J-

Top Bottom