Mtbnj

When we choose to participate in a public e-net forum like MTBNJ we also choose to conduct ourselves in an appropriate manner. Or, by a code: Modesty, Courtesy, Integrity and Self Control. Four words to consider. Take out a dictionary, or use an online source and look them up. Think about them, not just for 20 seconds but for a whole day. One a day at that.

On the flip side myspace.com has its own benefits. Basically it’s your space. For the most part you can do what you want in that space. Isn’t the internet great? A place for everything, we just need to recognize what to do and where to do it.

It’s our choice. MTBNJ is a great forum, our forum.

T

tlnj

Modesty, Courtesy, Integrity and Self Control. Four words to consider. Take out a dictionary, or use an online source and look them up. Think about them, not just for 20 seconds but for a whole day.

You know how many people each day I would like to say this to? Seriously, the world is lacking these virtues.

Anyway, why the mini-rant?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You can only take care of your own house. Start there and the rest will fall into place.

NickDavid

LT1014.jpg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nick,

You're out for 24 hours. So you can enjoy Brett's crown in solitary for the duration of your ban.

Screwing off is cool and all but show a little respect people. I mean we don't ask for much. But jeez, that's just plain obnoxious.

Sincerely,
The Abusive Management

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
He's back!!!! :D

I am still wondering what started all this :hmmm::hmmm:

what happened to Xtina??

Last edited:
Top Bottom