New to riding at Baldpate Mtn.

Fixedsix

Hello All,

I am new to mtbNJ, I just moved very close to Baldpate Mtn. I have been riding the trails a few days a week, seems to be drying out. I noticed someone did some trail work on the white trail which is great!

If anyone needs help trying to clean up the trails let me know, I would like to learn the best loop.

Thanks!

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hello All,

I am new to mtbNJ, I just moved very close to Baldpate Mtn. I have been riding the trails a few days a week, seems to be drying out. I noticed someone did some trail work on the white trail which is great!

If anyone needs help trying to clean up the trails let me know, I would like to learn the best loop.

Thanks!

Awesome, welcome to MTBNJ!
We had a ton of fun armoring, mucking and working on drainage last Saturday. You probably noticed the log cut out and some trimming too ;)
Climbing those hills with a bob trailer load of tools was an excellent work out. I highly recommend it :D
BTW, If you happen to see Rich's shoe while you're out there, please put it near the trail head kiosk at the pleasant valley lot. Lol
I hope to see you out there on the next trail work day.
-Mike

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Welcome aboard,
and thanks for the help offer as you might have noticed most of the trails we ride are all maintained by volunteers you will never hear any of us turn down any offer of help... :)

Rusty

saw that shoe on sunday...I recall laughing about it but no idea where it was exactly.

michael.su

JORBA.ORG
saw that shoe on sunday...I recall laughing about it but no idea where it was exactly.

Well thanks for nothin bro! Lol

Hey, did any of you ride the new armoring?
How did it ride? I didn't try it with the trailer hitched up and all ;)

Top Bottom