Sunday, Feb 2, Jungle Habitat

pinkshirtphotos

psp photoshoot update

****Ride changed to Wawayanda Start changed to 10****
meet in the boat lot. I drive a dark blue jetta.

I am taking pictures, be there or be square. Take your road bikes, downhill bikes, and cross country bikes I am doing a whole photo shoot for a few hours. Thinking we can do some riding in the beginning to get warmed up then start some shooting. Thinking of a start time of 9 AM.

Last edited:

monkey boy

Self-Imposed Exile
I will be there with Raffle tickets for the Cycle Craft LaClassicaDiaz Cannondale.
I only have 10 left so first come first served.
$10 each
Sell me out this weekend.

Thanks,
BJK

pinkshirtphotos

hey, i am looking for a bike box to mail someone my frame. if anyone has an extra that they dont mind bringing this weekend for me that would be grand. selling a dh frame.

rayder

would like to ride sunday possibly

is jungle habitat on sunday, is it a ride or picture taking or both. if it's not sunday is anyone riding anywhere on sunday?

rayder

will be there

my fiance and I and possibly my cousin will be there. even though I'll be up late tonight watching UFC. Is the photo shoot for anything in particular? Who should I look for where in the parking lot?

monkey boy

Self-Imposed Exile
PLEASE STAY OUT FOR A WHILE.:(:(
The trails in the habitat are a mess.
The recent weather has made the entire place a complete mud pit. Some of the armoring has been moved around by the huge amount of running water and has become a bit dangerous.
The trails need time to recover from this weekends freeze / thaw cycle as well as some dry out time from the upcoming rain.

On another note.....
the only "open" trails here are the trails used for the race plus the lower extension of animal chute.
anything else that is flagged out is under construction and not worth the effort to get through it for now.
We are working as fast as we can to open up more trails so please be patient.
everyones cooperation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
BJK

pinkshirtphotos

ok ride and photo shoot are still on, this will be a slow ride with photos part of the ride. My original plan was to have a fun little ride then some good pictures. The new plan is to session places that look cool. Pete I was thinking the ride we did on thanksgiving will have the best places for pictures. Please tell everyone that you think should know that we are meeting in wawayanda boat lot at 10am and pulling out by 10 30/45.

monkey boy

Self-Imposed Exile
I was thinking way way as a good alternative.
Pinkshirt, thanks for makin' the change.
see y'all at ten

Top Bottom