Bicycle Pro, Bordentown

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Stopped in Bicycle Pro today since they had a cog and lockring in stock for my shogun. This is my 2nd time in the shop (stopped in after there opening to check it out) and I have been impressed both times and was espacially impressed to see a good BMX selection (Eastern). If you are in the area, it is worth a stop in. I talked with the guys in there for awhile and seems like a really good crew. We all know where my loyalities lie, but it is good to see another Grade A shop in the central region.

The owner (didn't cath his name) also was talking about some newly acuired park land by Burlington County, Crystal Lake? He said there are some rough trails there now but is starting to work (sounded fairly early) with JORBA so hopefully some organize trail session come out of it. Good news!

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
Thanks man, you talked to Fred, he's the owner. We all ride a lot, whether it's bmx, mountain, road. If anyone in the area is looking to join rides, come by and we'll set something up.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I just had my Elixirs bled here (yes, they came with an air bubble on the rear and I had them shorten the front line while they were at it, this is what I get for getting 'em online) and the service was A+ and quick. These guys took a few extra steps that I have come accustom to at Halters, but never received from another shop in the area. I finally met 743power in person too. Like I said before, this is another shop that is doing things right.

Don't pass this shop up if you are in the area.

olegbabich

I stoped by last week. I was looking for a new Chris King Headset. Great bunch of people and a good looking store. They took their time to talk to me and show their products. A little pricey. I will be back.

JerseyTrash

I HIGHLY recommend these guys. I have closer shops to me but with now be going to them for everything I need. Great selection and awesome staff. Loving the STP.

Pete

dvizz

I had a Reynolds carbon road wheel rebuilt by Bicycle Pro. The wheel was rebuilt with new spokes and is perfect. I recently had a riv nut installed by their mechanic on my carbon bike down tube which was spinning loose on the water bottle cage. Got it back the same day. The wheel rebuild and bottle cage bolt were both done at a fair service price. I recommend them.

Mountain Bike Mike

I concur Dr... That's my local shop... I live in B-Town and I just bought an XTC 29er from them after X-mas - GREAT DEAL!. Joe and Alex kick butt... I always pop in there just to shoot the sh!t.. The owner is pretty cool as well. The mechanic (i think his name is Colin) is a little creapy, he stays in the back like a mad scientist, very quite always looking very interested in something and I heard he is really fast in the trails.

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The mechanic (i think his name is Colin) is a little creapy, he stays in the back like a mad scientist, very quite always looking very interested in something

It's not uncommon for Colin to text me pictures of his junk. Total creeper.

He's rebuilding my bike as we speak...

Last edited:

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Bicycle Pro saved my a$$ again yesterday. (I would have had to ride my hard tail ;) )
I sheared a pivot bolt on my Trance at the Wiss on Sunday, 2 miles into my ride resulting in the walk of shame back to the car. :(
anyway, Bicycle Pro had the bolt in stock for a great price so now I'm back in action.
Kudos gents.

Last edited:

dvizz

I was told this shop closed down recently. Their phone number is out of service. Sad, they did some good service work for me a few times specifically rebuilding a Reynolds carbon wheel that I trashed trying to true.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I was told this shop closed down recently. Their phone number is out of service. Sad, they did some good service work for me a few times specifically rebuilding a Reynolds carbon wheel that I trashed trying to true.
Yes, unfortunate.

TeamMuddySprocket

Disappointing to hear...had some repairs done earlier this summer, they turned it around quickly and I was very happy w the service, was going to keep them in mind when it was time to get the kid a new bike

Top Bottom