Coffee lovers

Shaggz

A strong 7
that's crazy. i heard that starbucks is rethinking their barrista model, i wonder if this is part of it :hmmm:

Shaggz

A strong 7
i find it ironic that they want to get back to the coffee house experience, yet they are opening up locations with drive ups all over the place. i would hate to be stuck behind the knucklehead who orders a double-no foam-extra whip cream-part skim mocchiata with an extra shot of espresso, during a morning commute.

T

tlnj

I have a $20 machine that makes the best coffee. It's a high-tech device called a coffee press.

Shaggz

A strong 7
some of the best coffee i ever had came from a french press, with water pulled (and purified) from the havasu river.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
some of the best coffee i ever had came from a french press, with water pulled (and purified) from the havasu river.

I love the smell of coffee but not the taste...yes I am weird. Sometimes more than half of how something is perceived is in the setting/mood. A good meal is always better with good company, in pleasant surroundings,and at the end of a great day of riding. Damn,... now I'm hungry.:drooling:

The Kalmyk

i find it ironic that they want to get back to the coffee house experience, yet they are opening up locations with drive ups all over the place. i would hate to be stuck behind the knucklehead who orders a double-no foam-extra whip cream-part skim mocchiata with an extra shot of espresso, during a morning commute.

Shaggz....The building of new stores is from an old plan.....They really are running with their tails between their legs right now....McDonalds fault for that....They are also modeling what McDonalds did in the mid to late 90's....Focus on existing stores operations and slow the growth....The idea is to grow out of your building not grow into a new one....McDonalds is coming out with specialty coffee in the last quarter of the year and are building new stores with this market in mind.....Simple said you will be able to get a BETTER coffee in a cleaner store at a cheaper price

Spence

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
French press rules. But the quality of your cup of coffee has everything to do with the beans, when they were roasted, and when they were ground. If you wait more than 5-10 minutes after you grind those oils start to go rancid. They're very volatile.

Top Bottom