Hello from Union County

supermike

Hey all. I'm new here. I'm down in Union County and ride Chimney rock in the warmer weather pretty frequently. I'm also partial to Ringwood and Hartshorn. I've been riding for about two years now.

My winter project is to drop a few pounds and put in as many hours as possible on the trainer with the intent of being more fit come spring than I left off in the fall.

I'm 29 and ride Cannondale Rush 3z.

Last edited:
Howdy. I am Super Geek, though I think Norm gives me a run for my money.

Welcome! CR is my home park too. Do most of my weeknight riding there in summers.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Greetings SUPER-Mike!

You are sure to regret choosing that name but welcome anyway!

j-

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
welcome.
get off the trainer and be a superman and ride during the winter. The name supermike does sound like you would be a weather wimp.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Welcome to the club of bad screen names. I still hold the title of Least Imaginative though. (If only my name were Freddy and I rode downhill in Kentucky.)

Sporting a nice thigh bruise from an ice mishap on Saturday's Ringwood ride. The boy scouts thought that was most amusing.

supermike

Rough crowd here with the screen names. Wow. Seriously, I've had this screen name for years on different boards, and never this much ridicule. Thanks for all the welcoming comments.

walter

Fourth Party
Rough crowd here with the screen names. Wow. Seriously, I've had this screen name for years on different boards, and never this much ridicule. Thanks for all the welcoming comments.

It's all in good fun, we really are a light hearted bunch. Welcome aboard.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad

looks like your are super sensitive too.:D

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
looks like your are super sensitive too.:D

paradise-sensitive.jpg

:D

Welcome!!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
welcome to the nuthouse mike..

elzoller offers you his protection. :D