'08 Allaire Trail Maintenance

Frank

Sasquatch
Wow

I love the enthusiasm :) :) :) ....I just got done with '07's paperwork. I will work on next years schedule and yearly meeting soon. Now its time to prepare for xmas.:eek:
thanks

D

DANSPANK

It would help me out loads if I could bring my dog out with me to TM days. There's a good chance that he may break free from his leash but would wander around the area we would be working in (if you know what I mean). He's a good lad and could help with digging, and he would likely deuce in the woods and not on the trails.

Pretty please?

Frank

Sasquatch
It would help me out loads if I could bring my dog out with me to TM days. There's a good chance that he may break free from his leash but would wander around the area we would be working in (if you know what I mean). He's a good lad and could help with digging, and he would likely deuce in the woods and not on the trails.

Pretty please?

We have welcomed puppies in the past.:D

Mare

Puppies?? That greatly increases my participation. I can't stand driving (especilly far) to be in the woods while my dog is at home, moping.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
How do you know what your dog is doing? Do you film the dog?

Weirdo.

D

DANSPANK

Nice - there's a chance that I'll turn-up to more than Allaire 1 TM this year then. And to all of you other TM organisers - If you want Dan to dig, then you must let him bring his pet pig (dog). I couldn't be bothered to make it rhyme, you lot are far too ungrateful.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
how does one go about helping out ?
is there a secret handshake or is it just a show up type of thing?
during the summer sat. mornings are out for me but a sunday at allaire could work.

Mike

NJ Jess

Just show up

during the summer sat. mornings are out for me but a sunday at allaire could work.

Mike

And bring you bike, helmet, and work gloves,...oh water and snack,...we build'm

N

NMBPmike

Remember These Words...

Mike

All i can say about the secret thing is remember these words..
Hackenshore Weiss Ale 12 oz. 24 pack :drooling::drooling::D:drooling:

Frank

Sasquatch
all kidding aside

Mike

Seriously....all you have to do(for now anyway) is fill in your general info (name, address, phone #, e-mail) on the sign in sheet on the morning of trail maint. I take this info and give it to the park for volunteer info. I will be posting more info about the work we will be doing the week before a scheduled trail maint. session. Thanks for the inquiry and I hope to see ya out there.

There is a secret handshake but you have to be there a year to learn it, and we don't drink Weiss beer.....Ocktoberfest is preferred.;)

Frank

Sasquatch
We have a decent supply of tools to use, but you are always welcome to bring your own HAND tools. Power tools (gas or electric) are for park folk only.

don

We have a decent supply of tools to use, but you are always welcome to bring your own HAND tools. Power tools (gas or electric) are for park folk only.

Are hand tools like lobers, pick axes, & bow saws included? Pick axes are a god-send for rock and roots but can be dangerous.

Good call on the power tools - items like chainsaws are a lot harder to use properly than most people would think.

Top Bottom