1st Jorba Newsletter

walter

Fourth Party
I just wanted to thank and congratulate the great folks at Jorba for all the fine work they do and for sending out a stellar first newsletter. A great read, some great photos and a lot of great information. Thanks again, you guys rock!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Crap, I seem to have not gotten mine which probably means the wife handed it to my daughter, aka The Shredder.

Eileen

Awesome newsletter, the pictures make me wanna go ride :D

Great job to everyone who put this together!!!

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Just read it here at work this morning. Good stuff, I hope it will come out semi-regularly.

Quarterly at a minimum, spring news is already coming together. Dont forget to email development(at)jorba.org if you have content (articles, news, photos, about anything) you would like to see published in "The Dirt".

Thanks for the positive feedback all, the spring issue is going to kick so much more butt.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Damn, I look good :rofl:

The NL looked great and is real informative. As a side note, I have been noticing JORBA stuff popping up in the LBSs. Good job getting the word out.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I have to say I am impressed, lots of content. I was expecting one page of stuff.

Nice Job.

Shaggz

A strong 7
i just went through the newsletter again, and am even more impressed by the publication. kudos for doing such a great job. it's going to be hard to top that next time around...

walter

Fourth Party
i just went through the newsletter again, and am even more impressed by the publication. kudos for doing such a great job. it's going to be hard to top that next time around...

Its Ok Steve, you're in. You can stop sucking crack whore ass:D

love
wally

Top Bottom