Trainer dvd's

walter

Fourth Party
Do any of the bike shop folks here have any of the Carmichael/Spinerval or anything similar in stock??? Looking to pick something up this weekend.

Thanks for the help

Do any of the bike shop folks here have any of the Carmichael/Spinerval or anything similar in stock??? Looking to pick something up this weekend.

Thanks for the help

I was at Cycle Works in Byram the other day and noticed that they still have a few different Carmichael DVDs in stock.

What are the common/popular titles?

Carmichael has how many? What else is there?

walt - do you want me to call over there and see what they have? maybe we can split & share these.

walt - do you want me to call over there and see what they have? maybe we can split & share these.

If you'd like. I have some extra Chuck E Cheese tokens I can pay you with. See what they got, I hope they dont have 7 copies of "Time Trial" in stock.

What are the common/popular titles?

Carmichael has how many? What else is there?

Carmichael has a bunch of vids.
"Climbing", "Climbing II", "Criterium", "Mountain Biking", "Sprinting", "Cycling for Cadence". "Cycling for Fitness", "Cycling for Power"

They all seem to run about $30 +shipping. I've seen them on trainright.com, amazon, at LBS (Cycle Works) and on-line bike stores.

I have friends that swear by these things. I've only tried the "Mountain Bike" DVD, it gave me something to watch while sitting on the boring trainer last winter. This year I picked up "Cycling for Power", but haven't used it yet.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in splitting the Mountain Bike as well as Race Simulation ones.

they have power, MTB and sprinting from the carmichael series in stock. walt & i have TT. i will PM the two of you, and will stop in the shop tomorrow.

My dentist (of all people) last year recommended "Ride the Rockies". Pretty cool -- you go along for a "ride" with these guys in the Dever area. Hey, at least there is scenery. :)

But who needs DVD's when tomorrow is going to be sixty & sunny?!?

I feel a "cold" coming on -- hey boss, I'm not feeling so good... :puke:

Certainly not the best Carmichael video I am sure, but it is free:

http://trainright.com/info.asp?uid=1695

If it's the same one I got, its a 35-40 minute workout, medium-ish workout I would say, full of product placement, and he needs to leave Donna alone in it, she is a cutie and is really all that keeps me going (I feel he picks on here too much).

I also have a 3 older Spinergy dvd's, and those hurt. Sufferamo is uncool, while the "Uphill Grind" is somehow the easiest of the 3. Go figure. I use the Carmichael one for "easy days" :)

Expensive stuff is right though!

Certainly not the best Carmichael video I am sure, but it is free:

http://trainright.com/info.asp?uid=1695

If it's the same one I got, its a 35-40 minute workout, medium-ish workout I would say, full of product placement, and he needs to leave Donna alone in it, she is a cutie and is really all that keeps me going (I feel he picks on here too much).

I also have a 3 older Spinergy dvd's, and those hurt. Sufferamo is uncool, while the "Uphill Grind" is somehow the easiest of the 3. Go figure. I use the Carmichael one for "easy days" :)

Expensive stuff is right though!

Do they send an actual DVD or is it an email video?

Back
Top Bottom