and santa brought you what?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yeah, so i'm up already helping st. nick make things special for the girls this year. since i'm waiting for my coffee to brew i figured i'd ask the question: what did santa bring you this year?

i got a park stand, a jersey, couple pairs of socks some gu and a gift cert. to cycle works. nice!

TommyCrash

That Santa

Merry Christmas to all! I'm waiting for the little one to eat her breakfast. She was actually to hungry to open presents when she came downstairs. Train going, video in hand and all she wanted was milk and graham cracker sticks. I guess she needs her energy. I was all ready to open the gifts Santa got me, but I'll wait. All I want to do is put on my new clipless shoes and petals, ergon grips and other goodies. Have a great day enveryone to you and your families. I can't wait to ride off some of these cookies.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
A used road bike. Picked it up a few weeks ago. Still haven't put it on the road yet. That's it. The rest of Christmas is about the little one.

walter

Fourth Party
Christmas is about the little one.

I got some Cliff and Power Bars, a sweet Patagonia jacket, a shop vac and the usual clothing items.

The best thing though and it gets better year to year is the look on my 4 y/o daughters face as she opens up stuff, awesome feeling.

Merry Christmas

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
My boy got some kick ass stuff this morning. Not sure if he or I had more fun with his various trucks, toys and (foam) swords. Wife and I are doing our gift swap once he takes a nap. Oh yeah there's some biking goods in there.

PatrickBrown

I got a garmin edge 205, a new alpine car stereo with sirius satelite antenna kit, a bunch of tools for the home garage, few CDs, some DVDs new work boots, heater for the garage, the usual clothes, good stuff.

the wife and I got a bunch of the bedding and things for the nursery I have to build for the little one on the way.

merry xmas all

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
A used road bike. Picked it up a few weeks ago. Still haven't put it on the road yet. That's it. The rest of Christmas is about the little one.

leave it to norm to make the rest of us (with children) look like selfish pricks. :D

Space Heater

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Santa brought me a Specialized SJ 29er FSR frame and a Fox F100 29er fork. Need to switch my stuff over tonight!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
santa brought me:

-40 waterproof down sleeping bag
boot dryer/deoderizer
home improvement book(home depot 1-2-3)
alaska travel book
gift cards to home depot and ac moore
cash
an awesome tennis racket shaped electric bug zapper that's awesome when you stick your finger into it. only 1500 volts, but still fun.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
In lieu of gifts under the tree, I have "future considerations".

In other words, I'll be hoping to build a SS 29er soon.:D

If that fails to pan out, then it will be time for some upgrades to the existing bikes. My road bike in particular could use some new parts love.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
My Jamis Exiler 29er....that I got a few weeks ago...

I also got a Jersey from secret santa down here in M'E'X'I'C'O.....

Getting ready to head up north tomorrow and looking fwd to some cold rides again...

NJ Jess

nuttn, but

a great 2 hour road ride with good friends. I did by my nephew a new bike,...he's 4 and took off down the hallway with the thing! Way cool!

Last edited:
Top Bottom