white bike trash

monkey boy

Self-Imposed Exile
HEY!
STOP THROWINZGYOUR S&%T ON THE TRAILS!!!
It is getting f-ing old.
Most of us in here are adults. Set a freaking example for others. if you pack it in PACK IT OUT!

Bad enough ignorant rednecks dump old car parts allover the place!
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

The Kalmyk

I read somewhere that there was a guy who wouldn't start his ride before he filled up a garbage bag of trash at every trail head.....Feel your pain

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
HEY!
STOP THROWINZGYOUR S&%T ON THE TRAILS!!!
It is getting f-ing old.
Most of us in here are adults. Set a freaking example for others. if you pack it in PACK IT OUT!

Bad enough ignorant rednecks dump old car parts allover the place!
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Where do you ride? I don't see that much stuff in Allamuchy, Deer Park, Kittatinny or Mahlon Dickerson. I did see some underwear hanging from a tree on the trailhead in Deer Park once, but that is about it.

I have occasionally come across some used tubes and Goo rappers, but other than that, it is not too bad on the trails. I see more junk from casual hikers than bikers.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I'm white trash and a redneck but i do not litter nor am i ignorant.I will bring up your concerns at the next WTRN meeting though..................

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I'm white trash and a redneck but i do not litter nor am i ignorant.I will bring up your concerns at the next WTRN meeting though..................
Thank you for starting my morning right, Brett.:D

Top Bottom