Last nights "night ride"... @ Six Mile

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Saw you guys as I was heading out last night. I got spooked seeing all those bright headlights. I was heading down South Middlebush as your group was waiting to cross.

Looks like a good time!

BiknBen

I always wonder what motorists must think when they see us. When we got to Canal Rd, I went ahead along the road for a little bit. I turned around and the sight of all the lights coming down the road towards me was LOL funny. Cars literally stopped because they had no idea what was going on.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I always wonder what motorists must think when they see us. When we got to Canal Rd, I went ahead along the road for a little bit. I turned around and the sight of all the lights coming down the road towards me was LOL funny. Cars literally stopped because they had no idea what was going on.

Cars are evil.

This is a great chance to to have the little drivers take notice of us on bikes.

Glancing Aft

Do you guys still meet at 6? I'd love to make one of the rides but don't think I could swing it from work at that time.

R

RJC

is this open to anyone? I'd be intersted in joining a ride or two...
ry

ArmyOfNone

lights and a bike is all you need. if your anything like myeslf you dont even need to have them completely charged! Tony included!

Tonebuckets

I got a lotta love from everyone with helping me out after my lights died, in the first five minutes I might add. But I don't recommend using my approach, I think next time they might leave me out there! lol

rayder

new to this site from morris cty.

what night of the week is the 7:30ish nite ride @ 6-mile. I've never ridden ther maybe I should ride there in the daylight first huh?

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
what night of the week is the 7:30ish nite ride @ 6-mile. I've never ridden ther maybe I should ride there in the daylight first huh?

Hitting it during the day 1st might be a good plan.

j

rayder

probably next wednesday

can't do this wednesday but will shoot for next wednesday. looking forward to meetin yall

Top Bottom