Weekday After Work Rides @ Either Tourne Or Lewis Morris?

BAIN

I just moved down to Parsippany and I work out of Springfield. On the weekends I have a crew that I ride with back up in Sussex County, but I have been slacking on getting to the trails during the week. I think that it would help me a lot if I just could get at least one or two days a week for a hour 1/2 or 2 would be awesome.

Anyone have a ride setup for those places already during the week or anyone else looking to get out? I can proabably get to both places by 5-5:30

Thanx

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Cycle Craft has(had) a regular ride on Wed at the Tourne at 6. You might want to call to check their schedule now.

I ride the Tourne quite a bit, but no schedule. Last night I ran out of daylight, finshed with lights around 6:40. Come spring time I could get a schedule. I tend to ride this place pretty hard going up and ease off on the flat cross trails since there is quite a bit of foot traffic during the week. Please yield to hikers and walkers here. Many of the trails were closed to bikes for some time.

Also note, that the center trails from the top of Tourne are now closed for rehab.

BAIN

Was there yesterday and all was good, I think my loop was only about 40 mins, but it was just what I needed after a day at work. Wednesdays at 6? Hmmm... I will have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up!

R

RyanE77

mid day tourne rides

when do we set our clocks back. because then at 5 its to late. this is my first season riding, but i am not looking foward not being able to ride after work. i hope i dont go to shit this winter.but sometimes i get off at 2 or 3 so i hope i can get some rides in then. do u always work to 5. today i was looking to go to the tourne but came up dry, i posted a thread but i got the responce to late. so i just went on the road. well let me know if your can get some mid day rides in.

S

Shar0se

BAIN- I grew up in Springfield- where do you work?

The clocks go back this weekend.

BAIN

I work til 4 and I would suppose that if I already have my bike with me I could be at LM ready by 430 and Tourne ready by 445?

I am in training to take over managing the receiving area at the Wine Library.

walter

Fourth Party
I work til 4 and I would suppose that if I already have my bike with me I could be at LM ready by 430 and Tourne ready by 445?

I am in training to take over managing the receiving area at the Wine Library.

Is this the same place as Total Wine and Spirits, on 22 in front of the Walmart?

Top Bottom