If You Did Not Get An MTBNJ T-Shirt

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
As far as I can tell, the following people still need to get their t-shirt in some way:

Purple Liquid: M
Stb222: L, M
Tthruston4: M

Graveyardman67: L

If you're not on this list, add on to this thread and let us know what size you need. Also give an indication of what general area you live in.

You can also PM me if you prefer.

If you are a lurker you can email me at normZurawski@yahoo.com

I can mail these out but it's going to cost closer to $20 a shirt instead of $15.

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not sure if we have a good picture actually. Let me see if I can find anything.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Norm, I will pick it up from ya, just keep it with your bike stuff (rolled up in a stink-proof bag of course) ;) There has to be some rides in our future.

Last edited:

Frank

Sasquatch
Norm can you ship UPS Previous Day Air.;) ......
Maybe we'll do a ride sometime soon and I'll get mine from you then.:)

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Yep, I'd like my 2 mediums please. Are my options either come by your house (Millington?) or you mail them? If so mail them please. PM'd my address.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
maybe you all should have a "too cool for the picnic" ride, only with norm there as well. :D

I'd rather a "too cool for work" ride one weekday soon. An near-epic Mahlon or Ringwood 20-miler?

Woulda liked to have been there. Apparently we have to visit the in-laws in VA every 4 months, so alas no picnic por moi.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Norm, I can make arrangements to pick one up from you on the way home one night, I know you live near the shop somewhere...Just let me know how much loot to bring...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Right, right, I need to drop this off. What days & hours do you work?

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
tuesday 10-6
wednesday 10-6
thursday 12-8
friday 10-6
saturday 9:30-5
sunday-off
monday-off

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Cool, got it. I should just swing by Saturday. As an alternate plan, you can just go to the Gilette train station and break into my car and take one. The whole box is in the back seat.

Top Bottom