newb ---> harry0805

H

harry0805

What's up guys...
I've taken' up mountain biking as a new hobbie (and exercise) and I'm enjoying the site. Super informative and detailed.
Thanx to all the moderators and contributers... I've been visiting the site for a few weeks and it's been a great help.

Shaggz

A strong 7
I'm glad you are enjoying the monkey house. We are having a picnic tomorrow at Lewis Morris, so please try to stop by if your schedule allows.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Harry is your name
But I don't know what's your game
This haiku is lame

anrothar

entirely thrilled
make sure you obey all traffic laws riding in princeton, or officer fred(army of none) will yell "stop!" at you.

welcome to the sport, and the site.

ArmyOfNone

Harry is your name
But I don't know what's your game
This haiku is lame

They all can not be great. Like Mr. Deeds halmark cards

make sure you obey all traffic laws riding in princeton, or officer fred(army of none) will yell "stop!" at you.

welcome to the sport, and the site.

Actually ill either ask to jump on your rig or ask you to do some crazy trick!

Or beat you with my baton

H

harry0805

Or beat you with my baton

king_rodney.jpg

Can't we all just get along?

LOL....

NJ Jess

hi

Hi, nice to have you on board. Where do you ride? I'm working on Alexander rd east next to the train tracks. Do you go to Mercer?

H

harry0805

Hi, nice to have you on board. Where do you ride? I'm working on Alexander rd east next to the train tracks. Do you go to Mercer?

Hey Jess,

I'm just starting so anywhere in Jersey is a possibility for me but I've done Mercer, Clayton, Six Mile, Sourlands, and Allaire.

I'm planning on doing a run at Mercer tonight. I should be there (w/ two other riders) around 6:30.

Top Bottom