Picnic: What's in your pot?

bozizle

Help

IS anyone bringing the following? I didn't see it and want to makes sure I am not overlapping anyone

Solo Cups
Paper Towels
Plates
Forks/Knives/Spoons

Jersey Girls and I will bring enough for everyone as long as you can confirm for me.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think we'll need more salad-type stuff, pasta salad, 3 bean salad, Aunt Betty's Bithin' Salad, etc.

And stuff like hummus, baba ganooooo, crab dip, etc.

I think we also only have a few desserts. I think we're looking at like 60-100 people, so duplicates of the same dish won't be wasted, I don't think.

BiknBen

I think we also only have a few desserts. I think we're looking at like 60-100 people, so duplicates of the same dish won't be wasted, I don't think.

That many? Damn! I'll stock up on baking supplies and whip out a few various batches of cookie bars/brownies/cookies.

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That many? Damn! I'll stock up on baking supplies and whip out a few various batches of cookie bars/borwnies/cookies.

You know, I don't know what to expect. I think if you go through the threads you would get that many if you count spouses and kids. But then, like 20+ people verballed to the Fake-A-Muchy and like 5-6 showed up.

So it might be me and you and a big pot of stew. Or brownies and 50 cold hot dogs.

S

Shar0se

I'm 90% sure I'll be there- I'll be heading back from a wedding in Boston that day. I'll bring my famous brownies- yummy! ;) ya always need some chocolate.

bozizle

tables

Could we use a couple of card tables for extra food items? I will bring them just in case.

Shaggz

A strong 7
boz, i'm not sure if that is necessary, but i really appreciate it. we have a "shelter" reserved, which is supposed to have picnic tables underneath and around it. if it is not inconvenient, by all means please throw them in the back of your car.

xc62701

I was gonna bring a couple dozen cookies as well? Do we have enough? Can we ever have enough cookies? What else needs to be brought? I'm gonna chill a few bottles of Arrogant Bastard just for the occasion.

S

Shar0se

I was gonna bring a couple dozen cookies as well? Do we have enough? Can we ever have enough cookies? What else needs to be brought? I'm gonna chill a few bottles of Arrogant Bastard just for the occasion.

You can never have enough cookies- especially chocolate chip. :)

Shaggz

A strong 7
you can never have too many cookies :drooling:

i guess we could use some veggies, or a rice/pasta type dish, or something to supplement the mains...

xc62701

Be more specific so I can pick up stuff at the store. I'm not that creative so I won't be bringing any custom carved veggies :p

Shaggz

A strong 7
Your kitchen chops are not on par with your bike handling skills :D? That post was more of a general post, Ryan, but maybe one of those pre-packaged veggie platters would be good.

Once again, I'd really like to thank all of you in advance for helping get this thing off the ground.

Top Bottom