Red Sox 2.5

Could we wind up with a RedSox / Yankee world series? Oh what fun that would be.

Is Steinbrenner the evilest genius in the world? My vote says YES! How dare he do what he did to Torre. What a complete c*!@ sucker. And please don't argue that it worked, I get it. The fact that the yankees won, doesn't take away from the fact that Steinbrenner reduced this man's (torre's) lcareers' efforts, professionalism and success to one game. Oh George, you can never give me enough reasons to dislike your franchise. YOU ARE A TRUE DEMON AND EXEMPLIFY WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i find it quite ironic that the minute the evil empire starts going the way of the death star, they shrink back into their collective holes and start pointing fingers. at least with us REAL redsox fans we bitch about everything constantly. for example, my thoughts: they won? great, they'll figure out a way to lose. they lost? bastards, they suck.

as for torre...stienbrenner has lost his mind. torre is, without argument, one of the most successful coaches ever. across any sport. george needs to get back on his meds. he's insane.

by the way...i guess we all missed that redsox tree falling, huh? :D :D :D

i find it quite ironic that the minute the evil empire starts going the way of the death star, they shrink back into their collective holes and start pointing fingers. at least with us REAL redsox fans we bitch about everything constantly. for example, my thoughts: they won? great, they'll figure out a way to lose. they lost? bastards, they suck.

as for torre...stienbrenner has lost his mind. torre is, without argument, one of the most successful coaches ever. across any sport. george needs to get back on his meds. he's insane.

by the way...i guess we all missed that redsox tree falling, huh? :D :D :D

Yank-EZZ RULE!!!! ArrgHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:getsome:

This Yanks team has the best collection of talent ever assembled. I'm not so sure about their "heart".

Its hard to say George is wrong; the guy is so successful in everything he does. Is it a ploy to fire Torre; to get the team fired up:hmmm:

Yank-EZZ RULE!!!! ArrgHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:getsome:

This Yanks team has the best collection of talent ever assembled. I'm not so sure about their "heart".

Its hard to say George is wrong; the guy is so successful in everything he does. Is it a ploy to fire Torre; to get the team fired up:hmmm:

so crazy, or crazy like a fox, huh?

Its hard to say George is wrong; the guy is so successful in everything he does. ...

Sombody's living in the late 90s.

BTW Jake = Thanks for dispatching the Angels:rolleyes:

Nobody, puts Manny in the corner.

1191647052_8239.jpg

Eh, I mean nobody walks Ortiz to get to Manny.
1191648169_0157.jpg

walter said:
How come they never cheered like that for Bill Buckner?
What about Aaron Or Bucky?:p

I'm not sure how to respond. The problem is when the Yankees fail it's not close enough to point to one person.

Congratulations on a truly stellar second half of the season, and being the only Division Series loser not to have been swept.

Oh..wait I think I got one...
Dave Roberts

Last edited:
Given the respective positions of the Yankees and Red Soxs this morning, I'm not sure you need to respond much. As a Yankees fan with a strong Taiwanese link, it's a little disappointing to see Wang get toasted so badly in the playoffs. But then the reality is that I was much more concerned about what I was going to make for breakfast than if the Yankees won. As it turns out, I took a whole wheat & sun-dried tomato wrap, smashed some avacado on it, then cooked up 2 eggs, a slice of cheese, and a slice of ham and tossed it on. It was really good.

Given the respective positions of the Yankees and Red Soxs this morning, I'm not sure you need to respond much. As a Yankees fan with a strong Taiwanese link, it's a little disappointing to see Wang get toasted so badly in the playoffs. But then the reality is that I was much more concerned about what I was going to make for breakfast than if the Yankees won. As it turns out, I took a whole wheat & sun-dried tomato wrap, smashed some avacado on it, then cooked up 2 eggs, a slice of cheese, and a slice of ham and tossed it on. It was really good.

I picked up a Dunkin Donuts pumpkin muffin and some coffee on the way back from a machine shop. I had been craving it since I saw a commercial for the new fall flavors during one of the games on Sunday.

Anybody here an Indians fan?

If you ended this post with "mmm, breakfast yummy" i would think that steinbrenner himself joined the site.

I picked up a Dunkin Donuts pumpkin muffin and some coffee on the way back from a machine shop. I had been craving it since I saw a commercial for the new fall flavors during one of the games on Sunday.

My parents came over Sunday and brought one of those muffins. Usually I avoid that stuff but I had just gotten home from the Ringwood ride and I was actually shaking because I hadn't really eaten anything in almost 2 hours after the ride. So I devoured half of it in no time. It was good enough, but you know, no great shakes. Kinda like Ogre's reaction to the pie in Revenge of the Nerds, but no picture at the bottom of the tin.

If you ended this post with "mmm, breakfast yummy" i would think that steinbrenner himself joined the site.

Breakfast IS yummy. One of my favorite meals, along with...ok, I won't repeat that silly old joke.

I'm in morning:(

Think I'll ride my mtb in the rain tonight, then tell George to Fire Joe Torre

We had breakfast for lunch today... not as yummy, especially since they got rid of the real sausages and replaced it with turkey sausages.

Back
Top Bottom