JORBA Photo Contest

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
In support of our inaugural newsletter, JORBA is sponsoring a photo contest. The rules are simple:

- must be MTB related
- taken in NJ

Photos will be published in the newsletter; top places will also receive some JORBA schwag. We will go at least three deep with prizes, depending on the amount of entries. Winners will be announced in November, deadline for submission is October 29th.

Send entries to seebeck (at) jorba.org. Please send one at a time if you are submitting multiple entries. Include the following:

Name of subject and photographer
Permission for JORBA to use your photo for group related stuff. We won’t sell it on the black market but may use it for future organizational publications

Don’t forget to visit www.jorba.org and get involved. We are committed to building NJ's unified voice of MTB'rs and can’t do it without your help. Membership is inexpensive, the t-shirts are cool and trail work is fun!

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing some awesome NJ pics.

Gallery of entries located here, enjoy!

Last edited:

KenS

JORBA.ORG
Not at all, was looking to avoid shots that were sold, printed, copyrighted, etc.

I think I will take that part out since this is a grassroots thing and we reserve the right to not vote for an old shot :D

KenS

JORBA.ORG
If you clog Ken's mail box with a terrabyte's worth of photo-shopped Shaggz photos, in various outfits and colors, you are immediately disqualified.

Somehow I knew the mergolator would chime in about mailbox storage space sooner or later! :D

I am being good and cleaning up my jorba-mail box during the contest, I swear!

First entry came in today, awesome dog/ride pooch shot. Good stuff, keep them coming!

Shaggz

A strong 7
If you clog Ken's mail box with a terrabyte's worth of photo-shopped Shaggz photos, in various outfits and colors, you are immediately disqualified.
attachment.php

Last edited:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
one day steve's gonna be riding down that trail only to find a lifesize cutout of that in that exact spot....

KenS

JORBA.ORG
what about downhill photography? or are you looking for xc stuff?

The rules were simply stated as taken in NJ and MTB related. Last I checked DH was MTB.

I look fwd to your photos, hopefully from all disciplines of our sport/hobby/passion blah.

Last edited:
Top Bottom