Wawayanda, Wednesday 9/19

J

joanqs

I will be riding in Wawayanda on Wednesday. Probably won't be able to get out until about 4:15-4:30. Will probably do Turkey Ridge, to the Buddha, back to cherry ridge, to red, and then finish with Sitting Bear. PM me if you are interested.

is this something that beginner can handle? How long is the ride?

is this something that beginner can handle? How long is the ride?

i don't want to discourage you from joining us, (we don't leave people behind)but the more i think about this loop i realize that it is pretty technical and long.

If you cross over the pipeline on Turkey Ridge, about 1/2 mile up on the left there is a trail. I don't know if it is marked. There is a bit of a steep climb..on top, stapled to a tree, there is a laminated picture of three mountain bikers. One of the mountain bikers superimposed the Buddha's image on a bike!!....Hence, the name the Buddha trail...

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't want to discourage you from joining us, (we don't leave people behind)but the more i think about this loop i realize that it is pretty technical and long.

No Problems! too bad that i got stuck in traffic on the way home and was not able to make it in time...there will always be next time

Back
Top Bottom