Hey!

S

Shar0se

Hey mtn bikers of jerz! mtbnj, mtbnj, mtbnj- how many times can you say that fast? After hearing mtbnj about a billion times I finally checked it out- great site! As of now I'm a beginner- but why label myself as soon I am planning to get paid to do this biking stuff. :rolleyes: "Shoot for the moon and if you fall short you'll be among the stars." Goal number one: ride clipless. And we're off.....(hopefully not to the hospital) :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaggz

A strong 7
welcome to the site, i guess name recognition helps. you know what they say, once you go clipless, you never go back...

Minotaur

Hey mtn bikers of jerz! mtbnj, mtbnj, mtbnj- how many times can you say that fast? After hearing mtbnj about a billion times I finally checked it out- great site! As of now I'm a beginner- but why label myself as soon I am planning to get paid to do this biking stuff. :rolleyes: "Shoot for the moon and if you fall short you'll be among the stars." Goal number one: ride clipless. And we're off.....(hopefully not to the hospital) :eek:

I'm new here too... maybe a week. I've been asking a number of questions (and I'm nowhere near done :p ), and getting lots of answers. The people here are great.

I'm also new to riding a mtb the way it should be ridden... on-trail. I've always ridden it on-road. But I gotta tell you... you are a better person than me for trusting in clipless. I could probably do the on-road, but off road... ? :scared:

ArmyOfNone

The quicker you get on clipless pedals the quicker you will pick it up. The learning curve is not to great, especially as a newbie. You will have no choice but to figure em out. Good Luck!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
first few rides clipless, don't stop unless you're near a tree to grab or a soft pile of leaves.... but it'll go pretty quick. you will fall over once or twice, but laugh it off, as EVERYONE does it their first few rides on clipless.

welcome to the site.

S

Shar0se

clipless hurts

my first time I fell 5 times! and it hurt!! :hmmm: I'm getting pads for the next attempt.....say what you will....

ArmyOfNone

Keep it up! :D

My first ride in clipless pedals i crashed so bad that i broke it in a way that J has never seen before. :hmmm:

Top Bottom