Sunday 9/16 Allamuchy Hat trick

ryderX

Anyone have interest in the hat trick ride ? Rolling by 8:30 AM from Waterloo rd trail head. Heading north to KVSP, back down to Allamuchy, out to 517, up and over to Deer Pk and back to the cars. 4 hours + or -, steady pace one stop for beverages and food in Panther Valley. Be ready to roll at 8:31 AM with food, beverage, cash, working bikes and fresh legs.

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
Anyone have interest in the hat trick ride ? Rolling by 8:30 AM from Waterloo rd trail head. Heading north to KVSP, back down to Allamuchy, out to 517, up and over to Deer Pk and back to the cars. 4 hours + or -, steady pace one stop for beverages and food in Panther Valley. Be ready to roll at 8:31 AM with food, beverage, cash, working bikes and fresh legs.

Kris, one of these times you ought to try an all Allamuchy "hat trick" -- Allamuchy North, Deer Park & Stephen's SP. Steve F did a fantastic job resurrecting trails in Stephen's SP.

I can't join your hat trick because I look like this guy:

ryderX

I promise to wear deodorant and a clean jersey. I reserve the right to change the start time and place if no one reponds.

marzz

I've been wanting to do this ride last couple of times you posted an invite, and something always comes up. This Sunday is no good either... Next time.

D

dinner

Really great ride yesterday. Kris kept the pace solid, but just low enough to not make me head for the car. The Allamuchy-redux should be a great ride.

Top Bottom