2011 Banshee Paradox 29er

Status
Not open for further replies.

BABOYTOY

SOLD, Please Lock......

The only reason this is for sale is for one reason only. Due to a neck injury I cannot ride this bike or any Hardtail, period:cry:

Frame: 2011 Banshee Paradox 29er med. Three rides!
wheelset: 2009 Stan's ZTR Arch rims lace to DT Swiss 240's with front 20mm TA.
Fork: 2009 RS Reba Team 120 TA
2010 XTR Crank.
2009 Monkey Lite CNT bars, maybe 2010?
2009 RF Evolve xc seat post with WTB Devo saddle.
2009 XTR Shifters, three rides...
2009XT rear der and 2011 X9 front der.
Easton EA 70, 90mm stem os.
2009 Avid Juicy 5 brakes with 160mm rotors
XT or X9 cassette, forgot.
Chris King Headset, three rides..

All parts are in excellent shape and are off my spare bike that saw two light seasons of xc riding, I got a stable of Pony's yo! The Crank and bars saw one season.

The frame has ISG tabs for a hammershit. It was developed around the Reba team 120 fork to be an All Mountain 29er. It weighs 25.56lbs without pedals as seen.

$1650.00 is what I'm asking and there will be no "price drop" next week as I have way too much into this. I'll Ebay it in a wek or two..
Go look at what you get in a new 29er, low end parts and 5 extra lbs for the same price.

Bike will be delivered to you by me as all the bikes that I have sold as I travel through NJ every day.

Banshee's website has frame geo.....

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Salem-20110809-00005.jpg
    Salem-20110809-00005.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 390
  • Palmyra-20110809-00006.jpg
    Palmyra-20110809-00006.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

walter

Fourth Party
Seriously, Im not trying to be that guy, but if this was a large you would of had my money already. I worked my stones off trying to get this frame, exchanging emails and phone calls with the guys from Banshee, but they never came through.

Awesome bike, somebody is going to be very happy with this.

J-Dro

Damn if this was a Large... ;)

I've toyed around with this bike in person and it's a sweet all-mountain geometry hardtail. Someone grab this thing.

gtluke

The Moped
If any of you have ridden or wanted one of my hardtails, this is another version of the gtluke-spec geometry. THIS is the way that 29ers (non race bikes) should be built.

BABOYTOY

Damn if this was a Large... ;)

I've toyed around with this bike in person and it's a sweet all-mountain geometry hardtail. Someone grab this thing.

I was in so much pain after the Prompton ride, Iv'e been staring at it thinking maybe it would look cool hanging in the den:hmmm:
I finally build a light blinged out bike and I'm back on the 34lb squish pig.

kingbobyjr

Baboytoy...how tall are you? I'm 5'8" and was wondering if the medium frame here would be OK for someone of my height.

BABOYTOY

Baboytoy...how tall are you? I'm 5'8" and was wondering if the medium frame here would be OK for someone of my height.

I'm 5'9.5" and shrinking as I get old! Yeah, a Medium is your size as this bike is short.
Small 29ers make your feet hit the front tire which is not fun.
Someone make me an OFFER!!!!!:getsome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom