Hartshorne/Huber Conditions

jerzey111

hey guys, any1 been this morning?? (saturday). im thinking about getting out there but not sure if its worth the 1hr drive.

any info appreciated

dogo

Went today and I dunno whats so funny cause conditions where near perfect besides the usual few muddy spots

goodvibe

I rode today and the conditions were fine. Mud by the little bridge near Rocky Point. It was a little sandy despite the rain we had.

dogo

Seriously though Hartshorne's drains extremely fast. As long as its not raining the same day as you want to go I'd say go for it..

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Seriously though Hartshorne's drains extremely fast. As long as its not raining the same day as you want to go I'd say go for it..

It's one of those parks that has it's usual mud spots. I love this place you can hit every trail in multiple directions....not to mention the great work out.

dogo

It's one of those parks that has it's usual mud spots. I love this place you can hit every trail in multiple directions....not to mention the great work out.

Exactly, outside the usual mud spots its always a great ride! Its true, this place is the gem of Monmouth county though it gets looked over because I'd imagine the constant ups and downs? Lot harder then say Allaire? I like to work for my miles....

Frank

Sasquatch
this place is the gem of Monmouth county though it gets looked over because I'd imagine the constant ups and downs? Lot harder then say Allaire? I like to work for my miles....

oh no you didn't

Allaire guys, you're up

:popcorn:

Nah Rusty, he's 100% right. Hartshorne will def. work you harder than Allaire. I think everyone should go there so my parking spot isn't always taken at Allaire, not to mention the amount of horse crap.:eek:

YAMA

i wouldnt say that the trails are muddy. not at all. i just got back from riding there. im concerned about a couple sports on the grand tour trail. on the very western part of the trail there is quite a bit of erosion in some places. pure holes in the trail. i dont know who from jorba looks after it but send me a pm and ill be glad to show you the parts. i should have taken pictures.

other then that rocky point trail is a blast and i wouldnt say that there's anything wrong with the trail. i ride it all the time and the only spot that i dont like trail wise not difficult wise is the part at the end when your going clockwise when its a cliff and you have to be really careful not to fall lol. i see some erosion there

wonderturtle

just did Huber. some slippery spots. could use another day. should be more than fine Sunday. I would suspect the same for Hartshorne.

YAMA

i rode it yesterday and its fine. well at least rockt point is fine i didnt check anything else

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions