Lemond Zurich feeler

R0B

SOLD - Looking to sell a 2001 Lemond Zurich but I have no idea it's worth. I got the bike a year ago, really don't know much of anything about road stuff. I replaced the tires, pads, and chain. Anyone have or sell one of these before? Only issue is the front shifter is fussy, the cable inside the shifter pulls out of the housing and has to be taken apart to be replaced.

A little info on the bike, Reynolds 853 frame tubing 53cm, Truvativ Elita crank, Vittoria tires, Shimano shifters/deraulleurs (21 speed), Campy Omega Wheelset, Selle Italia Saddle, American Classic post.

I'm up for some offers.

Attachments

• IMG_2901.jpg
    IMG_2901.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_2907.jpg
    IMG_2907.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_2905.jpg
    IMG_2905.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2902.jpg
    IMG_2902.jpg
    375.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2906.jpg
    IMG_2906.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

al415

Banned
I can't offer much input on pricing, but for anyone looking for a great frame to try out road riding; this is one to consider. It's a US made frame made with some of the nicest tubing around. It'll be around a lot longer than any of these cookie cutter plastic bikes being spat out in some totalitarian state.

R0B

I can't offer much input on pricing, but for anyone looking for a great frame to try out road riding; this is one to consider. It's a US made frame made with some of the nicest tubing around. It'll be around a lot longer than any of these cookie cutter plastic bikes being spat out in some totalitarian state.

It's a very comfortable frame, has to be the steel because I ride a steel mtb and love it.

xc62701

If it was a 55/57 I'd be looking for a second Lemond. I have a Reno and it's an amazing bike. Steel is real folks. It rides great and is SUPER durable. Somebody make an offer and snatch this up.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, this is my size but I don't have any cash right now. Try ebay to see what this bike is selling for, these come up often.

Also your saddle is pushed forward rather far, is this intentional?

jpn

curious about sizing

I have a friend looking for a road bike. 53cm might be a tad small for him. Could I ask how tall you are and how well it fit you? thanks!

R0B

Also your saddle is pushed forward rather far, is this intentional?

No not intentional, not sure why it's up that far. I would never ride any bike like that lol, last time I rode this was before Christmas. I may have lent it to a buddy of mine who is a few inches smaller than me to try a while back.

I'm a smidgen under 5'8", roughly a 31" inseam actual.

No not intentional, not sure why it's up that far. I would never ride any bike like that lol, last time I rode this was before Christmas. I may have lent it to a buddy of mine who is a few inches smaller than me to try a while back.

I'm a smidgen under 5'8", roughly a 31" inseam actual.

That is roughly my size and I def. want to pick up a road bike....however..the Mrs. would kill me if I even considered this right now....it's killing be because I hear the Reynolds steel is really comfortable on long rides (compared to Alum.)

good luck with it!

Top Bottom