Whose riding where?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Lewis Morris, 6:30 am. Route 24 lot. Advanced Intermediate or so.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No no no no no. Just 2 hours I think. I rearranged my week because of the race next week and the 3 day weekend this week. Works out pretty well actually. I'll tell you all about it during the week :D

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Blue Mtn. 9:30
Riding the Chain Stretcher course.

(Probably doing the same thing Sunday too.)

Last edited:
D

DANSPANK

I'm riding jungle habitat tomorrow with Brad. 9am start. I'll be in the same area on Sunday but need something for Monday. Blue Mountain on Monday? hmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:

ArmyOfNone

Fair Hill, Sunday 9/2

Should be a good group of us heading out that way. The plan is to roll from the shop around 8. I am goin to propose Wissahickon to the rest of the gang however. Sean said he will be there and it would be sweet to hit a new place. I heard its awesome!

Last edited:

lawndart

Shop: Campmor
Shop Keep
Jungle on Sunday

gotta work saturday but will be at Jungle Habitat on sunday morning 930.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
Should be a good group of us heading out that way. The plan is to roll from the shop around 8. I am goin to propose Wissahickon to the rest of the gang however. Sean said he will be there and it would be sweet to hit a new place. I heard its awesome!

wissahickon has around an 18-20 mile loop of 90% singletrack, with lots of jumps, log rides, log rolls, berms, speed, several really rocky technical sections, drop offs, drop ins. it's a total blast. and belmont plateau is within a ten minutes ride from the south end of the park, where there is probably another 15-20 miles of super fast, swooping, fun singletrack. there have been a ton of improvements and new trail sections cut at both, and i highly recommend them.

today, however, we will be riding middle run/white clay creek in delaware, with all of it's swoopy singletrack and a designated and cordioned off 'skills area'. fun fun. not sure where i'll be riding monday, but it'll be somewhere down here.

J

Jeff

I'm gonna head to allamuchy mid-day today after some lawn & homecare. Probably around 1. Maybe I'll see one or two of ya :)

Not So Fast

Ringwood Today

I rode Ringwood today. A 3 hour tour (11-2). I ran into 6 riders (5 in one group) all day. What gives? A beutiful day like today and the place was empty....

rocknrollgirl

We went to Wissahickon. It marked the first time I have made it out of there without a crash. I usually come home with a nice bruise or two from riding there.

It sure was a nice day for it.

lawndart

Shop: Campmor
Shop Keep
Jungle Habitat

leaving soon with a bunch of friends to ride the Jungle. should be on the trail by 10. Plan on taking alot of pics of whats left up there. Heard theres like 28 miles of old roads up there. Hope we dont get lost. If you see a blue subaru by the gate give me at least 24 hours to get back, then its yours.

Top Bottom