24 hours of allamuchy pictures

pinkshirtphotos

I was only at the race for the last 1.5 hours but here they are.

24q.jpg

24p.jpg

24o.jpg

24n.jpg

24m.jpg

24l.jpg

24k.jpg

24j.jpg

anrothar

entirely thrilled
great pics! you managed to capture two mtbnjers in the first group, chris and brad bostdorff.

the guy with the van dessel jersey won the solo division, overall, on a singlespeed. oh, and it was his first mtb race, EVER. friggen insane. :getsome:

i think you might have snapped a picture of me on the fireroad near the campsites on my last lap.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
and the lady in the first picture is also an mtbnjer, though i ashamedly forget which one. i think perhaps roseyrambler. i met her briefly on friday.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Great shots! Good to see Jim Vreeland and Chris "Muscles" Flecknoe out playing in the mud.

and the lady in the first picture is also an mtbnjer, though i ashamedly forget which one. i think perhaps roseyrambler. i met her briefly on friday.

Rosy the Rambler can't take credit for being featured in the great Allamuchy photo album. Rosy doesn't race. My deepest respect for all who endured such harsh conditions though.

That is Nicole Bostdorff (aka 29er Chick), whom I met riding with her husband, Brad (aka Big B), who rides a killer custom Phil Wood 29er SS... Nice couple... NICE bikes!!!!

J

JerseyGirl

thanks

I am in the first picture.-- It's Nicole from Hewitt, Brad's wife. He's in the third pic from the bottom the side shot, light blue jersey. Really appreciate the pics.

SpartaBard

Hey it was nice meeting you guys (Brad and Nicole) this morning. I am glad to see you have acquired your own screen name!

Top Bottom